Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Central Illinois Peoria-Bloomington Area

Love your ticker, Dawn. We do seem like turtles at times going toward that treasure. But they say "slow and easy wins the race" so we will win as long as we keep our eye on that treasure. It was so nice meeting you and Becky last night. Can't wait till next time.

Hi Kristin. Last night I met Becky and Dawn for dinner in Bloomington. It was really nice. We are planning to meet again on Tuesday, April 22 at the Cracker Barrel in Lincoln. After that, we we thinking about meeting in Morton in May. Let us know if you could come to Lincoln, or give us some dates in May that would work for you.

Carol, I agree it was so nice meeting you gals. I had fun and was able to gather some good tips too. Thanks for the gas-x. Becky, I had forgotten all about papaya enzymes, gonna get some tomorrow!! I had to pull some of my info. out that I got from IBC and review it. Like I mentioned I was getting a bit sloppy and it was good to listen to you gals who are in the first few months (wks) out and pick up little reminders that I needed to help me stay focused. Hope the rest of your week goes good. By the way on thedailyplate.com there are 3 band groups, you find them by typing in lap band in the search section. That is as far as I got because I just stumbled upon it this morning but haven't had time to look any further at it. See you in a few weeks.

Glad that your meeting went well. May would work for me fine just not the 2nd or 4th Monday nights. I will work around the rest. Let me know what you decide. I will be there.

Hugz to everyone!!

Is Monday the best night for you?

I live in East Peoria, off of Springfield Road, so Morton, any evening, would work for me.

Haven't introduced myself yet (at least I don't think I have) but will at some point. Suffice to say I'm scheduled for June 6th at Carle with Dr. Sid and I'm very nervous and excited. ^_^

Edited by brynna

CArol. Not feeling very good today, have a terrible head-ach and sore throat, don't know if I'm going to make it tonight, please let me know how it goes, give my Love to all who comes, and let me know when and where we are meeting next . Lots of Christian Love and Respect, Becky

YOU GUYS I'M SICK!!! I was so looking forward to coming to Lincoln but am not doing good. I too have a sore throat, cough and no voice. My hubby and kids are getting a kick out of that one. :tongue_smilie: Not sure if it is allergy related or what but as for coming down it is not looking too good. I hope that you have a good time and let me know when and where the next one is going to be. BECKY: Hope that you are feeling better soon also!!

Dawn I am better, although I got a partial fill today and the only thing I can get down is Water or tea, this should be interesting, maybe just swallen, will give it a couple days and go from there, hope you get feeling better, you will be missed. Becky

Hi All-

Just checking in to see how things went in Lincoln and how you are all doing. Carol and Becky I hated to miss but I am trying to save my voice for this weekend. I am singing with the Habitat for Humanity Choir to raise money for future homes in McLean County. I was so pumped and have gone to rehersals and then to have no voice the week of the concert. Arrgh!!! At least it is back now. I think it is allergy related because I have had a few rough days here as the pollen counts hit the "very high" mark. Had to pull out the inhaler, something I haven't done since losing 65#. Becky how is your fill working for you? I know you as I were both scheduled for the 10th, did you get one then? I never got that one on the 10th myself. I feel like I could use about a 1/2 cc some days I think but then on some days I don't need any more and am more "gaggy". So gonna save some gas $$ and just try and be a little more diligent with exercise and eating. The gall bladder deal could have something to do with that. So far so good, the meds are going down and no more attacks!! Carol, hope that you are off to a good start, can't wait to see you girls again I am sure you will look different and have stories to share. I have started walking again with my daughter and she is motivated right now too so maybe we can work to keep each other going. Don't forget exercise is one of the tools. I only have 11 more # to go and I will be back in the 2's!!! Guess that's all, they are going to edit my post. ;0)

Dawn you were missed, Carl and I were the only ones there, Did have a lovely visit, Carl is such a Doll, very sincere and careing person, just love her,Our next meeting is in May,in Morton at Ruby Tuesdays, I think I told Carl it was Apple Bee's, Morton doesn't have one. HA! that tells alot about how much I get out. My fill is still giving me troble, had a terrible day yesterday. Do you think nerves, can play a part in that? I have alot on my plate right now and have been alittle up set lately, but keep it all inside, Yesterday I just couldn't get anything down, even had some trouble with Water. Talk to you later my Love, in Christian Love Becky

Just stopping in to say hi, hope all of you are doing good. Just wondering if we had a day in May yet. Wanted to get it on the calendar. Monday nights are out for me and on the 15th the kids have 4-H mtg. Gimmie a holler and will get it figured out. Still want to do a Tues. night?