Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Plastic Surgery Terms for Weight Loss Patients

I want to look into having this done. Friday, April 13, was my two year anniversary and I am pretty much on a maintaince diet. I have lost 80lbs, which I am very happy about. I would love to lose about 10 more pounds but I am at a stand still. I want to disscuss the Panniculecotmy surgery with my doctor. We shall see what he says. I will keep you all posted.

Well I had my boobs done on the 5th of this month. I love them. I really wish I could have afforded a lift. But it was $4,000. more. It is something I can go back and do when I save up the money though. But I am so happy with them now that I dont know if I will go back or not. It deffinitly made my body look more balanced. It seems like all my loose skin kind of settled down around my hips. But now that I have breast again I think I look so much better. I am very happy with them. I feel like I am finally done with my transformation. I guess I can relax now. :-)

I am in Oklahoma and getting very discouraged, I have lost the weight and feel great about 140 lbs so far and I have researching a lot in Oklahoma here but we had a round of bad luck about 5 years ago and my husband lost his job of 27 years so we had no insurance and our perfect credit went down the tubes so we are just now recovering and I need a Tummy Tuck and a breast lift and if anybody knows any way to finance this I would appreciate the info it is so discourging not to be able to complete the journey we go on!!

I Only Hope For The Option Of Wishing For A Boob Lift !

O you will and you will be so thrilled when the sizes on the cloths are small I have wore a lg ever since I can remember and now I can wear a med and small I don't look like a movie star but I do look good!:confused: and I am proud it is a life long deal but I am going on with the journey!!:clap2:

:)

O you will and you will be so thrilled when the sizes on the cloths are small I have wore a lg ever since I can remember and now I can wear a med and small I don't look like a movie star but I do look good!:Banane20: and I am proud it is a life long deal but I am going on with the journey!!:clap2:

I'm so glad to here that!I gained so much weight what use to be beautiful are now looking to the South.And I'm a 2X, Iuse to be a large.How long did it take you to get there ? Have you stuck with it completely?

I read the part about having a breast reduction before all the weight is off to qualify for the surgery. I have huge hooters. They are 46DDD and that is smaller than they use to be (48DDDD)

So what's the criteria?

:)

I'm so glad to here that!I gained so much weight what use to be beautiful are now looking to the South.And I'm a 2X, Iuse to be a large.How long did it take you to get there ? Have you stuck with it completely?

I had surgery 4 years ago this november:clap2: and the first year is when I lost the most I started at 270 and I am now down to 150 which is about where I need to be and I went for a consultation with a cosmetic surgeon about Tummy Tuck and boob job and he told me I didn't need to lose any more because when they did the tummy tuck it would further reduce my weight plus I am wide shouldered and just a bigger girl I am not making excuses I just know I am:angry healthy I had gotten up to a 2 x also so if I can get reporpationed I would be happy and I just turned 50 I know that sounds old but I am gona do what I have to to make myself happy I have 3 boys and a husband and I have spent 32 years making everyone else happy now is my time:heh: I have a really tight fill and have had for about a year I like it that way because I love to eat and I like everything and this way it makes me think before I put it in my mouth and I probably don't make the best choices but I do think and i didn't before! I try harder now and I am happy;) so keep it going girl the only thing that makes me mad is I DO LOVE TO EAT and I can't and I get to feeling like it's not fair then I get over it when I go put on that size 10 shorts!! never been there before got to learn to love it though keep it up!

make myself happy I have 3 boys and a husband and I have spent 32 years making everyone else happy now is my timeheh.gif I have a really tight fill and have had for about a year I like it that way because I love to eat and I like everything and this way it makes me think before I put it in my mouth and I probably don't make the best choices but I do think and i didn't before! I try harder now and I am happywink.gif so keep it going girl the only thing that makes me mad is I DO LOVE TO EAT and I can't and I get to feeling like it's not fair then I get over it when I go put on that size 10 shorts!! never been there before got to learn to love it though keep it up!

Go Kathy!!!!!!!!!

I just called my insurance company and my breast reduction is 100% covered minus $200 if I qualify as medically necessary. Gee, ya think the back aches, shoulder aches, headaches, etc.,...

does surgery ever get covered by insurance companies I really dont have the money to pay for it.???

Can anyone tell me the approximate costs for tummy tuck/ breast lift/augmentation? I have a ways to go but already have loose skin around the middle, damb boobs are running south on me too lol... Greatly appriciate any help!!

Keri