Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am doing great! Day 1 was tough but u have been great since. Spent one night in the hospital and haven't had to take pain meds since coming home. I have had no problem with Water or Protein. Getting a little stir crazy around the house but I don't want to push anything the first week. How are you?

Sent from my SM-G920V using BariatricPal mobile app

Still taking pain meds at night otherwise I wake up a lot (mostly to pee) TMI I know but they really do pump you so full of liquids. Helps me fall back asleep faster if I take them. I went to the grocery store today and it made me tired which was really sad! LOL.

Oh, and I'm now addicted to the food channels. It's becoming a problem!

Still taking pain meds at night otherwise I wake up a lot (mostly to pee) TMI I know but they really do pump you so full of liquids. Helps me fall back asleep faster if I take them. I went to the grocery store today and it made me tired which was really sad! LOL.

Oh, and I'm now addicted to the food channels. It's becoming a problem!

Thankfully I am sleeping through the night which keeps me pretty energized during the day. How is your Water and Protein? I was surprised it wasn't as hard to reach my intake goals as I thought.

Thankfully I am sleeping through the night which keeps me pretty energized during the day. How is your Water and Protein? I was surprised it wasn't as hard to reach my intake goals as I thought.

As long as I spread my Fluid intake throughout the day it's no problem. The day I came home from the hospital I went a huge span without drinking and it was hard to catch up! How much protein are you getting and from what sources?

As long as I spread my Fluid intake throughout the day it's no problem. The day I came home from the hospital I went a huge span without drinking and it was hard to catch up! How much Protein are you getting and from what sources?

I got 86g today. Unflavored protein has been a savior. I drink 1 Premier Protein a day with 2 scoops of unflavored protein which makes that 50g. I also have 3 3oz "meals" a day and add a scoop of unflavored protein to those too. I have mostly been doing Soups (cream of chicken yum) and some broth for my meals.

I'm ok thank u. I was doing well in the hospital but got discharged the morning after my surgery which was incredibly hard because I wasn't able to take pain medication or use gas relief tablets because putting anything into my system made me very nauseous. They still do but I'm doing better today I'm getting in a minimum of 4-6 oz of Water an hour which isn't that good but better than getting 2 oz every other hour. The gas pain was unreal tho, it was deeply embedded into my shoulders to the point where getting up felt like my lower half wasn't strong enough to hold my upper body.. I felt like every time I moved I was carrying a 100 pound weight on my back it was really painful. It's still there but it's much easier to move around today. I'm still like kinda out of it because of the heavy sedation but my surgery went well and I didn't have any complications. How are you?

I'm well thanks. 3rd day at home and I'm still trying to adjust. I'm able to walk with no problems. But I think I'm getting tired of the same taste in liquids. My first day back home I tried the premiere chocolate, omg, bad idea! It tasted chalky and that was long and awful day for me. I don't mind the Isopure but it too is becoming a bit too much. Im going to try and mix things up today because I'm feeling better. I have some soreness from the incision area but it manageable.

Honestly I just want to feel normal again. I don't like this phase right now. I know I need to get water to not get dehydrated then I need my Protein to fuel this body but right now it's all somewhat a struggle. 48oz of water and 80grams of protein is my daily goal at home.

May buddy's if you have kik drop your name we have a chat group going

fighton1wave I added you