Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The last 4 weeks have flown bye for me! I had my sleeve on February 15th and things went very well. I had a few days of pain, and it took the whole week to feel confident with my liquid diet. At three weeks I was able to move onto soft food and so far I have tolerated everything I have ate. The best part is I have lost a total of 30 pounds in 4 weeks! I feel amazing, and am already thankful for this surgery. I hope to continue on my journey and become the healthiest version of myself. I'm thankful for everyone's posts and information who prepared me for this new life journey, it really is quite the ride. IMG_2176.JPG

The last 4 weeks have flown bye for me! I had my sleeve on February 15th and things went very well. I had a few days of pain, and it took the whole week to feel confident with my liquid diet. At three weeks I was able to move onto soft food and so far I have tolerated everything I have ate. The best part is I have lost a total of 30 pounds in 4 weeks! I feel amazing, and am already thankful for this surgery. I hope to continue on my journey and become the healthiest version of myself. I'm thankful for everyone's posts and information who prepared me for this new life journey, it really is quite the ride. IMG_2176.JPG.cd64892d784507ee85aa0e68594a716a.JPG

Thanks for the post! I am right behind you- my surgery was feb 22nd. Im at 3 weeks today. Good to know im on track with others regarding weight loss. So far im down 26 lbs.
Congratulations on your weight loss and good recovery!!

Thanks for the post! I am right behind you- my surgery was feb 22nd. Im at 3 weeks today. Good to know im on track with others regarding weight loss. So far im down 26 lbs.
Congratulations on your weight loss and good recovery!!

It's amazing isn't it? I keep thinking it's going to stop, but everyday there's a little more and a little more. So happy to finally be going the right direction.

What are you eating. I am in a stall

Being that I have been on a full liquid diet for the first 3 weeks, I drink 2-3 protine shakes a day- tons of Water 1/4 cup broth or Soup. 4 Multivitamins a day. Im not hungry at all so this satisfies me. Todays day 1 on soft diet so I plan on having 2 protien drinks- 1/4 C lowfat cottage cheese-2-3 bottles of Water and something new for dinner. 1/4 cup of whatevers approved to eat. Steamed cauliflour or broccoli is sounding pretty good.

I am 3 weeks out and following all of the "rules" to the letter yet I am not losing weight. I am discourage to say the least.

I understand that there are some people who do not lose weight after surgery, that they are the "failures". I am beginning to think that I am one of them and wonder if there are any others out there. I would be happy to become a support person to anyone in that situation. We have to take our losses and move on.

Congrats to you on your weight loss!

I am 3 weeks out and following all of the "rules" to the letter yet I am not losing weight. I am discourage to say the least.
I understand that there are some people who do not lose weight after surgery, that they are the "failures". I am beginning to think that I am one of them and wonder if there are any others out there. I would be happy to become a support person to anyone in that situation. We have to take our losses and move on.

Nearly everyone stalls around week 3. I have basically been the same weight for 7 days. I'm 23 days out. It's a bummer, but knowing it's normal makes it a little easier to bear.

Are you walking? Don't give up! Keep drinking your Water and walk!

Yes, I am getting exercise

one day, I walked 45 minutes straight

i drink enough and hardly pee

I'm hungry all the time

i honestly don't know what's wrong and I give up

Did betters on Weight Watchers and am going to join again next week

Thanks for your support

I usually start my day with a Premier Protein shake or one egg with low fat cheese. For lunch I have either chicken or fish with a very small amount of veggies. dinner is usually close to the same... for Snacks I have low fat baby bell cheese or a slice or two of lean lunch meat. I also drink a lot of Water, diet Snapple, diet green tea.... it's pretty basic what I am eating and I haven't changed it up much, but so far it's working for me. What kind of things do you eat in a day?

Congratulations so far on your journey. Keep up the great work. I had my surgery on February 22nd. I have lost a total of 20 lbs, but a ton of inches (to the point all my clothes fall off my waist).

Congrats to you :):)

On 3/17/2017 at 6:45 PM, nonnilynn said:

Hold on out there,, you will get through !
my Aunt didn't lose ANY weight for about 6 MONTHS after gastric bypass! but after that she had a very fast journey to her goal weight!
dont worry ,, you will do it !