Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

looking for a back on track buddy

hi- i just turned a young 52- was 360 on day of my surg- am 10 yrs post op- had no support from the dr or his staff- had a horrible abdominaplasty experience and a messed up breast reduction ( same dr - IF i only had known!!! ) anyways- i have regained about 20 lbs- was in a accident 3 yrs ago and am not as active as i once was- did a reset and a master cleanse- am now down to 208lbs ( 2/28/17) and would love to get to 170---i would love a buddy to talk to and cheer me on encourage me, hold me accountable, and i am willing to do the same for you--live very very rural- so there is no local support groups or others to be a buddy with....so please-- if you're looking for a buddy let me know---

I would love to have a buddy to help me

Wow,I am impressed 4 miles a day Awsume! I am 17 years out Gastric and have kept it off tell one year ago,Now I am 90 pounds to heavy and wondering if I should get the sleeve,I must confess,I am stuck on White Russians (The Cocktail) I do go to the gym,And Zumba witch is fun but the weight keeps creeping on ,I am 67 and I am still young,I don't want to get fat I like wearing skinny jeans and heels!Lol So any suggestions will help ! Please

I'm in. I need to lose the 20lbs i put on this year.

I need a back on track buddy! Been almost six years! Had some health issues. Need encouragement to a healthier way of eating! Not feeling restrictions as much. Please help! Need at least 40 pounds off!

Precious17. I could use a buddy too. I'm 1 1/2 yr out from a RNY surgery. I had an accident at about 10 months post op and I had to stop all exercise. I wasn't eating the same because I wasn't cooking for myself. Then I got depressed and started making poor choices. So instead of continuing my weight loss I gained 20 lbs. so then I needed to loose 40 pounds to reach goal.

Three weeks ago I finally got control of my food and I've done great loosing 8 pounds. I'm proud of myself but I am having problems with snacking when I'm not hungry and very little exercise. I'd love to support you and I need support around snacking and getting back to an exercise program if you'd like.

Rosymsp. How did you get control of your food? I am an emotional eater. Congrats on the 8 lb lost! That's great!! [emoji1373] just like any other addiction need support, I feel it's just as important to have support on this weight loss/maintenance journey. It is a struggle everyday to make the right choices. Let's set a goal & beat this thing!! I won't give up! I may fall, but I will get back up... Remember to get that Water in. I drink at least three bottles a day. [emoji1431][emoji1431]

I managed to get back on tract because I refused to buy new clothes so I was really uncomfortable wearing summer clothes that were 20lbs too small. I made up my mind I had to do it because I worked too hard to mess it up now and besides, I couldn't breathe in those tight shorts. I planned out back to basics low carb meals for the first 2weeks and got rid of stuff I couldn't eat. Writing down what I ate helps too. I'm doing well so far, because I'm having success and it feels good

I need motivation to get back to exercise though. I still haven't made it to the gym though. I wish I could motivate myself to get there.

I managed to get back on tract because I refused to buy new clothes so I was really uncomfortable wearing summer clothes that were 20lbs too small. I made up my mind I had to do it because I worked too hard to mess it up now and besides, I couldn't breathe in those tight shorts. I planned out back to basics low carb meals for the first 2weeks and got rid of stuff I couldn't eat. Writing down what I ate helps too. I'm doing well so far, because I'm having success and it feels good
I need motivation to get back to exercise though. I still haven't made it to the gym though. I wish I could motivate myself to get there.

Do you have a treadmill?

Hey there, sounds like we're in the same boat. I too, am 52. I'm 13+ years out and have all of a sudden, due to stress and lack motivation, regained 24 lbs. I as well. In need of a good support person/persons.

Sent from my SM-S975L using BariatricPal mobile app