Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I've been sleeved! 2/20/17

Cold stuff i cant take well, but i can kill a popsicle. All my liquids are either hot or room temp. For some reasons i feel cold and then get hot not sure what that is all about. Im gone try that apple juice this weekend. Apple juice should make you poop.

It probably will but this soon I have to diluted it 50/50 with Water. I could not stop trembling for the first couple of days seem like I was cold. Seem like once my blood started to flow right I started to warm up some. I've been hot natured my WHOLE LIFE, so I really wouldn't mind be normal . Are you on all liquids? So many different Dr's and so many different progressions, I can see how some people have issues because It's some lying going on somewhere!!!!

Yes, i am on all liquids for at least two weeks. My surgeon believes that your stomach is healing and you need to be on liquids. The next stage is mushy foods and then puree. Im gone lose all my weight on my post op diet it seems.

Omg i am with you. I hate the scale and i dont have one either. Im afraid to buy one. My suites were fitting better during my pre-op diet. I didnt weigh my self from December to February and lost 24lbs when i weighed in at the surgeons office.

My surgery was yesterday, 2/23/17. All last night I didn't see how I would feel well enough to go home today and boy! was I wrong. What a difference. Am feeling pretty good except for the gas pains and trying to get in all the liquids! Also hate taking my crushed pills but I'm so glad to have the surgery behind me and starting this journey!

I'm on full liquids. So I can have cream Soups along with my liquids I add a lol Protein Powder in them to get the Protein in. It's okay. Getting liquids in has been difficult. I am getting my gases out and I pooped today!!! So happy about that. Overall I feel well. The gas x strips help some. I take two at a time. *hugs*

Walk walk walk....That's the only thing that helped to move that has out of my shoulders and neck.