Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It is scary. Anytime someone cuts on you it is normal to have fear. It is a giant decision By surgery was almost 2 years ago. Simply put have my life back.

I know what you mean Im scheduled for the 2nd. And today my office is lit up with food smells lol. Im sure its just me but hey we got this .....stay stong

My sleeve was done 2/17. I was on one week liquids. That was easy compared to after. I'm having a lot of trouble getting in my liquids. And it's very hard to fix meals for you family and then go in the other room and set alone while they eat. The surgery wasn't bad at all not a lot of pain or gas from co2 they use. Now it's just when I drink my stomach starts rumbling and it very uncomfortable. Tonight I tried taking some pain medication after I tried to drink some liquids and was having a hard time only had 16oz all day. After about 30 mins I was able to get down 4 oz no problem. You need to get really motivated so you won't be struggling after. I'm down 14lbs 4 days out. 7 were before from liquid diet. Hope this helps. Good luck.

I'm March 2 . Day 5 of two week preop . This is hard but I guess preparing for what's to come . It did make me very conscious of how much mindless eating I did previously .

I'm scheduled for march 2! I am nervous too! Hang in there[emoji2]

I'm scheduled for 3/2 as well. Are you on a pre-op diet?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5

I don't think I've ever met anyone that regretted it. Almost 2 years out and I still keep my Protein up. Mostly nonfat plain Greek yogurt, fish, nuts,, and my standard morning Breakfast two pieces of string cheese. I do cook but with limited time sometimes I only need convenience There are a gazillion recipes out there and you will find what works for you. Just keep your protein up and enjoy the ride it will be smooth bumpy Smith bumpy [emoji12]

I am hooked on Dannon yogurt for breakfast in morning. Only 80 cal. Make sure you drink your Water, Protein walk and so on. I have NOT talked to anyone who wished they had not done the surgery. I year out lost 100 lbs feel better then I have in years. I know you may be nervous but I know down the road you will feel so much better you will be glad you had it done. Good Luck Newbies keep us posted and congrats on your new journey.

Hey all- just jumping in to hopefully relieve some stress! Had my surgery 2/8. I couldn't meet protein/water goals for 2-3days after but haven't had a problem since. I am 2 1/2 weeks out and down 20.9 lbs. meal plan in am- I log my meals for the day. I do that so I don't make rash decisions when hungry (which I'm not) and also to ensure that I meet my Protein goal. You can do this! It is SO worth it!!