Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's Your Goal Weight Gift to Yourself?

I am also getting a tattoo when I lose 100 lbs even though it's not my final goal.

I'm getting a full peacock wrapping around my calf in color. I'm going to start this summer. I'll be 5 months post-op.

I started a plastic surgery savings account last week. I'm putting money in it that I'm not spending on food. I'd also like to get my teeth fixed. Porcelain veneers. :-)

I started a plastic surgery savings account last week. I'm putting money in it that I'm not spending on food. I'd also like to get my teeth fixed. Porcelain veneers. :-)

That's what I'm doing, I first started squirreling money away each payday in case the insurance wouldn't cover the procedure, luckily they did so now that goes over to the plastic surgery fund. A co-worker was able to get some work covered, ( I started at such a high weight, fingers crossed I can do the same.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using the BariatricPal App

I would love to take a trip, or get a new tattoo haha

My reward for hitting 230 is skydiving (haven't done it yet, but it's coming!). I've always said I'd get a tattoo when I hit 200, and I went ahead and paid for the art a few weeks ago. It should be done sometime next month. Really stoked, it'll be my first! It's Hebrew calligraphy for "set apart". It'll be on the back of my neck/spine. I've got 18 lbs to my final goal of 159. Maybe I'll reward myself with a thigh lift?

I would like to be able to afford some plastics after all is finished. I lost my job almost 2 yr ago. Working in a doctors office and was laid off due to a significant illness-was coded in the hospital and had renal and respiratory failure. Her reasoning was that I was too much of a risk. Anyway, I'm over all that (can't you tell[emoji35])? No paycheck, no plastics.

19 hours ago, Resha said:

Yea, I want something the says immersed in love with butterflies and flowers, really curly cutesy, lol

Awww, super girly and cute. :)

2 hours ago, Sugarnspice said:

Cool I haven't thought of any but this does sounds good!! I've been wanting a Louis Vuitton bad maybe I'll splurge for it

Better start that savings account! LOL Those are beautiful, but I'm not a purse kind of girl, so more power to you!!! :)

48 minutes ago, ceow said:

I would like to be able to afford some plastics after all is finished. I lost my job almost 2 yr ago. Working in a doctors office and was laid off due to a significant illness-was coded in the hospital and had renal and respiratory failure. Her reasoning was that I was too much of a risk. Anyway, I'm over all that (can't you tellemoji35.png)? No paycheck, no plastics.

Hey, chin up! Let's believe for some awesome changes coming your way okay? Let's put a smile on your face. :) I'll be praying for good and awesome change, financially equipped change for you hon.

3 hours ago, hermione53 said:

I'm going to copy you on this! I think I'll end up needing a small tuck, and definitely will need a breast lift. I need it now and I'm pre-op. Going to tell my husband that I'm putting away money every month towards this. What a great idea!