Hey all! We're sure you've already noticed that BariatricPal was upgraded on 2/6/2017. If you happen to stumble across any bugs or issues, we'd love it if you could create a topic here to notify us of the bug so that we can squash it and keep your experience as desirable as possible! Thank you!
Treadmillwalker

Bad Diet = Failure

3 posts in this topic

dd159fdd1980e66b6655c40d9b714dee.jpg

 

Lap-banded and love it!

 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Truth



1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm reading that exercise can only be responsible for 20% of weight loss. That leaves 80% on the diet....
Sounds about right
Banded 12/06
Happy to be at the right weight for 9 years
Yes some days are hard
No I'm not perfect, but I do get up and try again the next day

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now