Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Finally approved - March 6!

Just got approved for surgery on March 6!

I am very excited but also nervous (mainly about the anaesthesia and my chest; and pain afterwards!). I've never been under or had any surgery so don't know what to expect. My weight at the moment is nearing 500lbs so I am expecting the surgery to be tough.

But this is great news....I saw a candid picture that was taken of me yesterday and I couldn't believe that person was me and I was dumbfounded that I had gained so much weight and not even fully realized how big I've gotten, even though the number on the scale is the highest I've had in my life.

I can't wait to start my journey towards a more healthy me!

Wish me luck, all

Good luck! You'll do great!

I know what you mean about not believing the photos...

What a small world! That actually makes 3 of us. Well, I offer up prayers for all 3 of us to make it through and see our way to success!

5 minutes ago, fatnomore2017 said:

My surgery twin :) I'm going to be sleeved on the 6th also.....very nervous but hoping and praying for the best!

Edited by ShilohD

What a small world! That actually makes 3 of us. Well, I offer up prayers for all 3 of us to make it through and see our way to success!

That is crazy exciting! Sending all March 6ers love, prayers and positive energy! We can do this!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Having gall bladder surgery in a few days and I so hope the recovery is easier than the one from the modified DS! I could use a bit of luck/pep talk for a change. I'm starting to be able to walk around without experiencing dizziness, but it would be great if the random pain in my chest and abdomen would go away!!
      · 0 replies
    • Dawn 1974

4/4/2024 - new patient orientation. Wt 313
      4/5/2024 - got all my lab work done.
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Today was rough...
      I've been experiencing a headache all day today that just won't go away. I'm thinking it's now progressing into a migraine. Does anyone else get headaches from taking vitamin B12? I did some research and learned that usually a lack of B12 causes headaches. But I've noticed when I take it, I have reoccurring headaches. 😫
      · 0 replies
    • sammijaee

I can’t figure out how to update my surgery stats but 
      start 259
      sw 245
      cw 237
      gw 175
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products