Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You. Can. Do. It. Lol. I'm day 7 and just starting to feel somewhat normal. I am not at all hungry but am back cooking for my fam. Wow! Tougher than I thought. I wanna nibble but have been good fighting it. We can do this. Right now solid food can hurt us... that's what I try to remember.

I find when I'm cleaning my house, doing laundry etc I can go all day and not even think about food because I'm busy. Until I either get light headed and think oh I haven't eaten today. Maybe find something to occupy your mind.

Drink your Water...it gets better I promise. 1 year out I lost 100 lbs and feeling great. Best thing I ever did!!! YOU can do this. food is fuel not love. Keep busy. Proud of you for taking the first steps in your journey!!!! Hang in there!!

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is getting easier. Seeing some weight come off has motivated me too. Congrats on your weight loss!

Drink your water...it gets better I promise. 1 year out I lost 100 lbs and feeling great. Best thing I ever did!!! YOU can do this. food is fuel not love. Keep busy. Proud of you for taking the first steps in your journey!!!! Hang in there!!

Wow! 100lbs in a year is so impressive. What would you advise a newbie who is about to get sleeved?

I'm 6 days post open and craving everything! I. Can't. Do. It.

How are you doing now? I had mine on 3/10 and have regretted every day. [emoji53]

Hey,

Don't be down. It gets better. I don't regret it any more. The first month is very hard. Once you get over the hump you will feel great. I am very happy now. You will too. I promise! Sending you hugs bc i know it's hard but you WILL overcome this!

How are you doing now? I had mine on 3/10 and have regretted every day. [emoji53]

Hey,
Don't be down. It gets better. I don't regret it any more. The first month is very hard. Once you get over the hump you will feel great. I am very happy now. You will too. I promise! Sending you hugs bc i know it's hard but you WILL overcome this!

Just keep remembering you have lots of folks who have already gone on this journey and are doing great. We know what you are going through and we are here to encourage and support you. Do give up and remember how healthy you are going to be!!!! Follow doctor's orders and start making good healthy habits. Drinking lots of Water, walking, healthy food choices! YOU can do this!

30 days in and 40 pounds down (including the pre-op week)
Love it ! Have had some hard days but have always drank my 60-100 oz of Water.
Try Labrada shakes. 17 oz and 40g Protein. Fills me up and kills hunger. Might take an hour to finish. It does not leave me with the sour milk tastes some others have.
Hard at times but best thing I've ever done.