Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4 month surgaversary for me!

You look great I had my surgery the same date. Starting weight before surgery 270 Current weight 210.

Sent from my LG-K330 using the BariatricPal App

Right now I just walk I need to strength train and tone up my thighs arms and stomach but haven't got that far yeat and thanks

You look so happy!! Amazing job! Keep inspiring!

Very inspirational! (You also look young which helps speed the weight loss for all of us trying to compare our results with yours.) But regardless of age,you Clearly are doing everything right! Keep it up, thank you for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Very inspirational! (You also look young which helps speed the weight loss for all of us trying to compare our results with yours.) But regardless of age,you Clearly are doing everything right! Keep it up, thank you for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I am young yes however I have been working my butt off lol. Thank you for the compliment though I appreciate it!! [emoji4]

Yes, I agree, you clearly worked hard. (Those results do not happen by mistake, and that is why I was inspired.) I Didn't mean to dimish your accomplishment on any level or minimize the huge effort you paid for them, and will even continue to pay. (Only have love and respect for you). But I am sure you recognize the fact, your results are far above average even for people who do everything right and work hard as well. Which again I only Celebrate your success with you. But for everyone else trying to figure out why they are not experiencing the same results as you at the same rate who also work hard, I was trying to connect a few dots. Probably could have/should have said it better.

I had results like yours with my first procedure, I was banded almost 15 years ago. Got it reversed and then the weight came pouring back. Now I am at it again, but I simply not losing at the same rate I did before. (I didn't understand why my first time why people didn't have the same success I did, now 15 years later I have a better understanding. As I write this I see I am projecting my issues onto your post, which isn't fair to you, but hopefully you better understand.

But again, consider me your fan, not a critique on your results.

Thank you for your response and posting your results, I look forward to your continued progress.