Hey all! We're sure you've already noticed that BariatricPal was upgraded on 2/6/2017. If you happen to stumble across any bugs or issues, we'd love it if you could create a topic here to notify us of the bug so that we can squash it and keep your experience as desirable as possible! Thank you!
TN2NV2TX

Weight Loss Research Study!

1 post in this topic

Posting for a student in my area

***********************************************************************************************************************

My name is Jenna Ellison, and I am currently a 5th year Clinical Psychology PhD student from Southern Methodist University. During my graduate training, I have developed a love of working with weight loss surgery patients, and I learned that there are many things that can contribute to weight loss success. However, one thing that researchers know very little about is how marriage and relationships can impact weight loss outcomes. As a result, I decided to focus my dissertation on exactly that! I would love for you to participate in this study! Information about the study can be found below.

The Weight Loss and Relationships Project!

Why participate?

Help researchers learn more about relationships and weight loss, and you will be entered in a drawing to win one of eight $50 gift cards!   

Who is eligible?

Adults who are either married or living with a significant other, have undergone weight loss surgery, and can answer questions in English.

What happens in the study?

If you decide to participate, you will complete the following tasks:

•         A 15-20 minute online questionnaire

•         And 7 days of online diaries that will take approximately 7 minutes per day

All study procedures are conducted on secure online survey sites so you can do the entire study from the comfort of your home!

If you are interested in participating or would like more information about this study, please follow the link below to give your name and email/phone:

https://smu.az1.qual...9zqEg4sWoN9S9eJ

This study is conducted by the Family Health and Development Lab at SMU. All information you provide will be kept confidential. This study is approved by the SMU Institutional Review Board.