Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4 months out, before and afters...and NSVs galore. Best thing I have EVER done

post-298071-0-53153100-1486327432_thumb.jpg post-298071-0-80890000-1486327463_thumb.jpg

So...4 months out and (almost) 4 stones down...the before and after photos are at 3 stone off, I look SO different again, just need to take a pic.

I have lost 12 inches off my waist and 14 off my 'mum tum' (its flabby flap has gone from 3 inches of sag to under 1/2)

I am lighter than my other half...therefore no longer the heaviest in the house *high 5*

I have lost the combined weight of my 4 year old, the cat and 2 of our hens

I buy a UK size 16 off the peg (previously a 22)

I have just applied for and got a job which I wouldn't have dreamed of even applying for 5 months ago...start tomorrow eek!

My 4 teens are super proud of my new look and (though they aren't consciously doing it) are actively spending more time with me around their friends...and my 4 year old is thrilled with my new energy levels.

I'm away to take climbing instruction and have joined 2 groups to learn that and ukulele...and am involved with sorting a 20yr reunion for my high school (a stark contrast from my previous very anti-social self)

I have legs...really nice ones...I have always totally viewed them as my worst asset and had no idea that these shapely beings existed beneath my previous tree trunks.

My boobs are no longer my best asset...this really worried me pre-op as I was massively defined by them...you know what??? I don't care (and neither does he)!

I can go buy vintage clothes...and they fit...and they look amazing (hand knitted 70s dress from a charity shop is my absolute favourite buy)

The skin looseness is nothing like I thought it would be

Learning that food is fuel and not enjoyable is hard and the mental process behind it isn't a nice one...but the feeling of accomplishment helps more than I could have ever believed!

I love yoga!

This is the best investment I have ever made in myself...I am just so, so happy! yes...there are negatives, but they are far outweighed by all the zillions of good stuff :D :D

Edited by AlbaGuBrath

Looking damn good !!

Congratulations :D

Kate

What a wonderful, inspiring & positive journey so far!!

I am so happy for you, hope things continue to go well.

Best of luck!

This is so great to hear. Good work!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Congrats!

Sent from my XT1080 using the BariatricPal App

Wonderful!!!!????????????????????????????????????????

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using the BariatricPal App

wow. you look amazing. I had surgery one week ago and had taken before pictures n for some reason they were gone from my phone so I had to redo them yesterday. which I'm down 11lbs since surgery. can't wait to see my 4 month post. Do you eat anything you want to now?

Sent from my SM-G928V using the BariatricPal App