Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

hi thankyou for the replys, i have been wondering what to do about the 2 week pre op diet as at the moment im eating for england prob put abot 5lb on last couple of weeks, been shopping today with my partner and my 2 boys lookin at all the really nice clothes getting excited about the fact i may actually be able to wear them 1 day, but loosing what was it 13lb in 2 weeks thats brilliant i would be well chuffed with that at weight watchers it would take bout 4 weeks to loose that much im so excited wish it was next week, im not on bebo im on myspace and Facebook x

really glad you have good things to say about dr chris really puts my mind at ease i was also wondering how people are getting with the injections in the stomach can it be done your self or do you need to get someone to do it for you i dont like thr thourght of it being done at all

Hi Naomi, The injections arn't too bad, you could do them yourself (if you're not frightened of them like I am)! In my case, I got my husband to do them. If you get someone to do them for you, as long as they inject them slowly you shouldn't feel anything!

Kath.:biggrin2:

HI Naomi!

I am being banded on the 22 Sept by Dr Chris! so might well see you in Brussels!!!

i am worried too! Just want the whole thing to go smoothly!. Are you taking someone with you and which hotel are you staying at?

angie xx

hiya im staying at camponilles hotel think thats what its called i arrive on 23rd and have op 24th so prob will see you im goin with my mom so if you see a blonde size 18 girl and a size 6 brunnette thatll be me and my tiny mom, where are you staying have you got your euros yet the rate is really poor at moment works out at 3280.00 pounds when i first looked into it was 3140.00 pound

HI!!

i am staying at the same hotel!! i will be the short size 22 thirty eight year old! lol!! and i am bringing my mum and dad!!! Hubby can't go cos he's a teacher and not easy to get term time off! and i haven't told anyone else!! (and won't be!)

How weird! the day you arrive i will be having my operation!!! and the day you go into hospital i will be coming out!!!!!!!!

probably meet you in the hotel at some stage though lol!!

Where are you flying from? Have you had your consultation with Dr Chris yet? and have you booked your flights yet?

angiex

Hello yeah bound to bump into each other im flying from birmingham with brussels airlines al booked up and ready to go, not had my consultation yet having night before in brussels how about you

is there an additional charge for the consultation the night before? has he already given you a pre-op diet to follow?

Thankyou:confused2:

No not really had any information as yet but no there is no extra charge for the consultation if it is booked through bridget what about you.

Hi Naomi, I finalised and paid for my flights today!!! and am staying an extra night in Brussels to be on the safe side after the operation!

Going to see Dr De Bruyne in Dublin next Thursday for a consultation and to get some info! also have a consultation the day before the operation as well.

Glad it is all finalised now! just have to concentrate on gathering information on food supplies and options for afterwards!!

I am sure i will probably meet you in the hospital! if not then probably bump into each other afterwards at the hotel!

actually looking forward to it now! lol!!

angiexx:biggrin:

yeah im gettin really excited as its actualy 4 weeks today that i go, im doin everyones head in its all i talk about we are goin on a girly night out on 9th november and i am hoping that i gonna of lost at least 1 and half stone at least but we will see, I really hope we do cross each others paths in brussels so we can compare notes can imagine first night at hotel after the op to be quite scary not noing what to feel or excpect im not seeing dr chris before i go to belguim only when im there was feeling a bit weird about that but bridget has assured me that goin on info i gave her dr chris will defo do the surgery.

HI sorry i have not got back to you but i find this web hard to use,I did go and got banded on the 12th ,now 2 weeks in and out of pain ,I cant wait to be filled now thankyou for your support

H

Hi Jackruss,

I dont know if you have already left for Belgium or not as you said you were going today. Don't be nervous, it will all go smoothly for you I'm sure. I also live in the north-west so if you want some support I'm here!By the way, I've not heard of anyone being refused the night before( but the thought did cross my mind at one point )!!!!!

Good Luck,

Kath.:crying:

hi everhopefull it is lovely to hear from you unfortunately i have found it hard to work this site or i would have been in touch sooner,I would like to thank you and your mum for all the support you gave me in brussels,i have lost 1st so far but 6of that was before going,i was sore for a couple of days but feel fine now,I have already booked my fill for 25th sept as i will have to travel to Edinburgh and they were nearly full so if i were you Emma i would book asap,thank you again now i know how to get on with this I will keep in touch

HI ENGLISH ROSE AND MOOSTER I to thought Fredrick was absolutely gorgeous to if not in to much pain when he comes to your hotel he might not get out