Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok, I'm 7 months post op. I've lost 55 lbs. I haven't lost pounds or inches in 2 months. I know everyone is different. I just expected to be at a different point right now. I wanted to be under 200 lbs and it's such a struggle. I'm so worried that this is all I will lose and I'll be a failure, AGAIN! I need to hear from any of you that have gone through this and got back to losing your weight. I'm really getting depressed over it. Please give me some encourgament.

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using the BariatricPal App

What are you eating each day? How many calories and carbs and how much Protein are you intaking each day? Are you meeting your Water goals each day?

I ask these questions to try to get to the bottom of your two month stall.

I know it is discouraging but know that it is pretty common to hit a plateau. Are you exercising? That seemed to kick my weight loss back in gear.

Sent from my XT1585 using the BariatricPal App

Thanks for the responses. I'm exercising but not consistantly. I've got to do better about that. I've decided to set a timer to eat meals and Snacks. I think I'm grazing throughout the day and that makes it hard for me to keep up with calories and what not.

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using the BariatricPal App

I also have not lost in a month and a half. I am really getting nervous. I know I can eat more than in the beginning. I am 6 months out. I really hope it kicks back in. I still have another 23 pounds until the goal weight they set for me.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Have you been to a nutritionist? Preferably at your Dr's office so that they specialize in bariatrics? They would be a great help to getting you on track to your Dr's goals for Protein, carbs, etc. Water is extremely important (although I have a hard time getting it all in, too). And, of course, exercise. Maybe shake things up a little. Try adding something new each week so that it's not difficult. Good luck!

Sent from my Z981 using the BariatricPal App

I'm sorry you were having a hard time. Have you tried any of the suggestions? Have they helped. I have my surgery on this coming Wednesday. I'm learning from everyone.

Stop expecting the surgery to do all the work for you. It's time to track your calories, Protein, and carbs, ramp up your exercise, make sure your taking your Vitamins and drink your Water. If you truly want to continue to lose, you'll find a way to tweak some things so you start losing again. Otherwise you'll just be stuck. Be proactive!

I'm sorry you were having a hard time. Have you tried any of the suggestions? Have they helped. I have my surgery on this coming Wednesday. I'm learning from everyone.

Yes I've lowered cal intake and increased exersise. It has helped but things are still slow. Any weight loss is better than none. Thanks