Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Vegetarian/Vegan Food Have You Eaten Lately?

15 weeks out from VSG, DOS 10-5-17

SUSHI RICE

Rice, seasoned miran, soy, avocado, cucumber, ebi (shrimp) furikake sprinkles (there are various kinds if you prefer not to eat seafood), sesame seed, carrot, Sriracha, Korean savory roasted seaweed snack sheets. Mmm Mmm good!

PHOTO: https://www.instagram.com/p/BPDrMtCBzR8/?taken-by=bridgescrossingbridges

You can add baked tofu instead of the Ebi if you dont consume seafood.

You can add baked tofu if you dont eat seafood, such as ebi.

I just eat all Protein and veggies nothing else but like chose and little milk. Lots of Water and good fruit when I can eat. Too many carbs bug my band down and take away my Protein and making me feel bloated. Pasta makes my blog sugars spike and I feel energy drained all day. With its could eat it.

Sent from my SM-T813 using the BariatricPal App

Thank you I've been lap banded for 2 years now and feel amazing. What did you have done. I've been cooking so many lab band foods and going to open my tiny bites for people who wanna eat small and stay healthy. I have lots of amazing foods and just the right size.

Sent from my SM-T813 using the BariatricPal App

I made a SWEET and SOUR Soup with TOFU and veggies. We didn't care for it. We have a restarant that serves Stir fried veggies with panfried Tofu. It is pretty good. I can eat a small amount but hubby LOVES it. Not Vegan or vegatrain but we try different things off and on.

I'm big on Beans ... refried or just smashed. Lentils, split peas, quinoa.

Maybe because it's been cold and I like something simmering? Baked tofu is tasty too

(FYI I am not exclusively vegetarian... occasionally I'll eat chicken.)

My band has encouraged grain Protein far over any other product

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 2 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Having gall bladder surgery in a few days and I so hope the recovery is easier than the one from the modified DS! I could use a bit of luck/pep talk for a change. I'm starting to be able to walk around without experiencing dizziness, but it would be great if the random pain in my chest and abdomen would go away!!
      · 0 replies
    • Dawn 1974

4/4/2024 - new patient orientation. Wt 313
      4/5/2024 - got all my lab work done.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!