Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for a buddy in VA that is having surgery this spring!

Hey! I'm in Richmond, and my date is February 15th! I am so excited! I would absolutely LOVE a buddy!

Who's doing your surgery?

Sent from my iPhone

Bautista at St. Mary!

Hello RNMOMOF4, Dr. Brengman is my surgeon and he works with Dr. Schroder. My surgery is tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-T377T using the BariatricPal App

They are a great practice and I know you will do amazing! Best of luck to you

Sent from my iPhone

Hi all! My surgery is sometime in March at Roanoke Memorial with Dr. Lucktong. I am having the VSG surgery.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I will be having my surgery at Roanoke Memorial as well. I have my initial consultation tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G935V using the BariatricPal App

I'm having my surgery at Roanoke with Dr. Salzberg. He is in the same office with Dr. Lucktong. Haven't got a date for surgery yet but i will have finished all of the tests you have to have done in march so I figure it will be April or may .

Dr.Lee at St.Mary's will be my surgeon

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using the BariatricPal App

Oh I heard he was wonderful!

Edited by lambypie

Nice to see people from VA posting. If any of you going to Roanoke Memorial are from the Montgomery or Giles Co area I'd love to meet new friends. I have only heard good things about the bariatric surgeons there though I went to Mexico as my insurance did not cover anything to do with WL. Good luck to those of you with upcoming dates.

I will be having my surgery at Roanoke Memorial as well. I have my initial consultation tomorrow

Hi! How was your appt today?

I'm on my way there now!!!! I'm excited!!!

I'm on my way there now!!!! I'm excited!!!

oh my gosh congrats and good luck!

I had my consultation!! Dr. Lucktong will be doing my surgery. I've already met my 6 month required. All I have left to do is the therapist, dietician, EKG, and the UGI (swallow study). We are going to try to get everything done before March.

I had my consultation!! Dr. Lucktong will be doing my surgery. I've already met my 6 month required. All I have left to do is the therapist, dietician, EKG, and the UGI (swallow study). We are going to try to get everything done before March.

Awesome! Dr. Lucktong is a great surgeon and came highly recommended! You and me are on the same track for getting our surgeries! Lauren is trying to get all of my things completed by March too! The only two things I have left are my Psych Eval and the one hour dietician appt which I'm having done in mid February so she is hoping to send to my insurance company then and hopefully will get approval and surgery some time in March!

Awesome! Dr. Lucktong is a great surgeon and came highly recommended! You and me are on the same track for getting our surgeries! Lauren is trying to get all of my things completed by March too! The only two things I have left are my Psych Eval and the one hour dietician appt which I'm having done in mid February so she is hoping to send to my insurance company then and hopefully will get approval and surgery some time in March!

That's awesome!!!! I'm so excited for this!!! I'm hoping to get it done before my husband goes back to work.