Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was supposed to be in a 2 weeks liquid diet.. I terribly failed.. I was told a day of eating wouldnt kill me on thu.. But i have been eating once on fri and today.. How do you do it??!! How do you resist?! Can someone please give me advice and soothing words..

.. I really cannot have them postponing my surgery on friday 1/20/2017. Please send me a direct message.

2017 get ready for Me!

I am wrappin up day 3 and its ruff every night i have had 1 cookie but there dun now so those are out the question if im busy im good its when i get home from work is when i start thinking about and feeling my mind start tellin me to have it all

Sent from my LG-H812 using the BariatricPal App

Add an extra Protein drink and make sure you are drinking enough. Also remind yourself you are doing this to make your surgery safe by shrinking your liver and getting rid of a fatty liver.

Good luck and stay positive

Edited by Hazel_eyez

Today is my last day for my 2 week liquid diet and surgery is tomorrow. I resisted temptation. It's not easy AT ALL but I managed to stick to my Protein shakes every 4 hours once I woke up and Water. I brought to work my premier Proteins. My son and bf were eating food in front of me for the last 2 days and I just kept thinking, I've lost 15lbs so far and I don't want to mess things up. Keep yourself busy and don't put yourself in a situation where you won't be able to resist temptation. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Good luck on surgery tomorrow be sure to keep us posted...im on day 6 and had a lil cheat 2 nights ago i ate 2 crackers and oh hell that was a mistake my stomach is not use to food any more 10 min after eating my belly was killing me and cramping i will never do that agian and that was just 2 crackers

BigBodyBombFace

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 4 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

4. AmberFL

How are you doing? any update?!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches