Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Did you get snow?

Anyone experiencing Snowmageddon this weekend?

I'm in Virginia and got blanketed with 10.5 inches of snow. Might as well be 3 feet for this part of the country! I did my best to shovel this morning but it was definitely tough work. In my future "fit" life I hope to shovel snow with the best & strongest of them! B)

It was a blissful 69 degrees in LA today. When I was little I used to long to live somewhere snowy, because it looked magical to me. I always delighted in playing in the snow when we were on vacation somewhere cold. Now I realize the realities of snow, and how it's not such a wonderland to wake up to a covered driveway and roads. At least you're getting in a solid workout shoveling it. Stay warm!

Starting last Sunday we ended up with 16 inches total with no more than a foot on the ground at any one time. As of yesterday the temperature is in the 40's and it has been raining. My sweetie and I went exploring earlier and found lots of flooding already including several secondary roads that had over a foot of Water running across in multiple places. The national weather service has already issued a flood warning expecting the river to reach 18 feet above normal levels by Wednesday night.

I live in southern Indiana. We had a couple inches of snow. But it was bitterly cold. On one night it got down to -6 degrees F and then -2 on the next night. But now the temperatures are beginning to rise.

On a side note, whenever we get a cold snap it generally last 3 days and then the temperatures recover.

It has been colder than the north end of a southbound polar bear here, but no real snow to mention. We've had a couple of nuisance snows less than an inch each so far, but that's it. But for that shoveling thing? This is the way to go when there's snow! :D This is from the blizzard last year. We had ONE snowfall. We just happened to get almost three feet of it in that one shot, with drifts to 48" in a lot of places. It took me hours to clear the walks and driveway, and that was with Mrs. LittleBill running the walk behind machine.

post-305822-0-81770100-1484000015_thumb.jpg

We have 2 1/2 to 3 feet of snow!! Snow banks are about 5 to 6 feet along the sides of the road!! It's been averaging about 15 F but supposed to warm up a couple of degrees. You guys are all lightweights! lol

We have 2 1/2 to 3 feet of snow!! Snow banks are about 5 to 6 feet along the sides of the road!! It's been averaging about 15 F but supposed to warm up a couple of degrees. You guys are all lightweights! lol

Yabut!!! You live where winter is nine months, with three months of poor skiing. :P

Well, from our little neck of the woods: Here in the Northwest Roseburg, Oregon we have had snow...freezing to ice. And we are REALLY REALLY not used to it. In 20013 the weather got bad here pipes frozen had to have someone (plumber) come unthaw our pipes (hubby was sick from his Lap-Band surgery) it was the PITS!!! Gladly, school is back in session (daughter is happy about that) All snow is gone and now the rain is here AGAIN!!! WOE is ME!!! I can not wait for Spring!!!