Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 2016-Surgery Date. Where are you now?

My surgery was Oct. 25, 2016. I am 35 years old. 5'3". Start weight on 10/25=246. Today=214ish. I say "ish" because i keep going up and down 216-214. I am SO tired all the time too. How is everyone else doing with October Surgery?!? Am I in a stall?

Sleeved 10/26. Down 58lbs. I experience similar stalls. I had a lengthy one and nutritionist told me I wasn't getting enough calories. We adjusted and now I lose 2-4lbs a week.

Sleeved 10/26. Down 58lbs. I experience similar stalls. I had a lengthy one and nutritionist told me I wasn't getting enough calories. We adjusted and now I lose 2-4lbs a week.

Wow 58lbs is a lot. Good job. What was ur SW?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using the BariatricPal App

Starting weight was 290

Surgery Weight 260

Current Weight 232

I'm 5'2". I have that 2-3lb fluctuation about every other week for a couple of days. I am bad in that I do weigh myself everyday. I'm not obsessed with it, but I do it to have a better understanding of how my weight changes over the course of a week. It makes my hubby so mad...lol, but I would rather know everyday than to step on the scale out of the blue on a high end day.

How many calories you getting in per day? I don't really count them, but my nutritionist said that at this point I should be getting in 850-1000.

Starting weight was 290

Surgery Weight 260

Current Weight 232

I'm 5'2". I have that 2-3lb fluctuation about every other week for a couple of days. I am bad in that I do weigh myself everyday. I'm not obsessed with it, but I do it to have a better understanding of how my weight changes over the course of a week. It makes my hubby so mad...lol, but I would rather know everyday than to step on the scale out of the blue on a high end day.

How many calories you getting in per day? I don't really count them, but my nutritionist said that at this point I should be getting in 850-1000.

I am not counting calories. I just eat when I am hungry. A tiny amount about 6 times per day. Only carb I have is in my Protein balls I make. I need to up my Water and Protein drinks for sure , but I am so sick of em!

Hi surgery 29th oct. start weight 240 current weight 204. My main issue is I am being sick most days mostly mucus type stuff, so just working out what sets me off but over all I feel great. Going to gym for 1st time tomorrow xx

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I am not counting calories. I just eat when I am hungry. A tiny amount about 6 times per day. Only carb I have is in my Protein balls I make. I need to up my Water and Protein drinks for sure , but I am so sick of em!

My sleeve can handle about 1/2 a cup of food at a time. I eat 6 times a day. I am no longer on shakes at all. I don't completely avoid carbs, but I don't have them all the time either. I will eat like Sloppy joes made with Ground Turkey on King's Hawaiian rolls or a boiled egg on a piece of toast. I do try to get about 45-60g of carbs a day just for calories and it seems to have helped to break the stalls.

Surgery 10/25

Starting weight 278

Before Surgery 264

Current Weight 211

Sent from my LGMS550 using the BariatricPal App

October 25th see ticker:

October 12th, I started the process at 225 lbs and was 211 on surgery day I'm officially 171 lbs as of this morning so 40 pounds total. It comes off pretty easy, I started at the gym last week and found I have a completely different mindset then before surgery. Before I was there to lose weight and if it didn't come off I quit. Now, the weight comes off no matter what, I'm there to feel better and be less flabby

October 5th was my day. Down 38lbs so far from surgery. 49 since my two week pre op. When i think of that number i get giddy. I was a size 20 and now im a 16.

Hw: 272 (highest seen on scale)

SW: 248.8 (day of surgery)

Cw: 210 (?)

I weigh myself about once a week. I do it at my boyfriend's house cause i need a scale. Im waiting till my next post op appt to see if I've lost anything more. I feel like I'm losing so slow. But then i think about the fact that i haven't been this size in YEARS. I have to think of the pros.

Im doing well. Don't get sick unless i eat too fast or don't chew enough. I dont think i tolerate sausage/ hot dog very well but that's ok. Just hard getting Protein and Water sometimes. Shoot, food in general is hard. It's 10:23pm and im just eating for the third time today. Anyone know how to schedule meal times?

Sent from my SM-G925T using the BariatricPal App

To add, i am 5'2

Surgery 10-05

Hw:264

Sw: 244

Cw:200.6

Torri we have the same surgery date :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using the BariatricPal App

Surgery 10-24-16

HW: 255

SW: 230

CW: 210

Avoiding carbs like the plague and working out pretty intensely.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

Surgery 10-05

Hw:264

Sw: 244

Cw:200.6

Torri we have the same surgery date :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using the BariatricPal App

Yay! Another sleeve twin! And we started at really close weights. I was 4 pounds heavier than you. If you don't mind me asking. How tall are you?