Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My horrible experience at a restaurant.

I am new to this app and probably don't have a place to say this, however, we all have been treated in a not so nice way before. If we all spent time complaining about companies or managers, we would not have time to take care of ourselves or our family. We all have enough stress in life and three dollars and a poor experience will not ruin my day. Stress kills. Have peace within yourself and never go back there again if you choose.

Blessings for a nice night!

I appreciate your input. I am getting my story out to help others avoid this kind of behavior from people, and also to help them see that they deserve to have a voice against bullying from companies. I am not stressed over this. I am just showing what happened.

You have a great night too! :)

Even more screenshots:

bistrovedited20_zps1wgfuzfh.png

bistrovedited21_zpseny1cmpe.png

bistrovedited22_zps7jcjjsnx.png

bistrovedited23_zpsmqu49fnl.png

bistrovedited24_zps0bjdfho1.png

bistrovedited25_zps3plwosnh.png

bistrovedited26_zpsaegdwwxg.png

bistrovedited27_zpsphdy6ogx.png

bistrovedited28_zpszyuoven2.png

bistrovedited29_zpsejs35ox4.png

bistrovedited30_zpszi7uo0mq.png

bistrovedited31_zpsolpyz7wt.png

Everything got quiet after those comments. But after the restaurant's ratings went from a 4.7 to a 4.3, the owner had her friends and family send reviews to up her ratings again. Her ratings only went up to 4.4, but quickly went back to a 4.3 (I'm guessing after more people saw how badly she was handling my review).

The manager should have answered your question about your bill politely. They have every right to charge it since it was listed on the menu; however, the server should have informed you when you placed your order. Perhaps she forgot to or figured you read it on the menu.

The manager could have used this situation as a learning experience for all. He would have seen that you thought it was for them literally splitting the burger. He could have explained to you it was for overhead costs and explained to his staff to inform the customer at the time of ordering to avoid confusion in the future.

I get that it wasn't about the fee but the attitude of the manager. It amazes me how rude people can be to someone they've never even met. It says more about them than you.

I've never written a bad review but whenever I get exceptional service I always inform the manager, send an email/tweet, or provide positive feedback on the survey.

I generally remind myself that the person being rude to me might be having a really bad day. With that said if it is over the top repeated rudeness I'm apt to say something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using the BariatricPal App

@@PrettyThick1 where can you get a Bariatric Patient card? For your doctor? I didn't know that was a thing. I'd love to be able to order off of the kids menu haha

I got mine when I had my procedure, wherever you get your fills done should have them just ask. I think every patient should get it automatically in their goody bag.

Do you have the Bariatric Patient card? If not, you should get one and keep it with you whenever you dine out. I've never been told I can't order from the kids menu or pay the kids price at a buffet.

old country buffet would not except this. Nor would they let me sit there with my family without paying the full adult price. Rediculous I wrote the company and am waiting on a reply.

HW 289 CW 230 bypass 11/22/16

• Kaylamh

• I got my card from drs office.Not everyone accepts it.I have used it at different places.They charge a kids price or senior discount.