Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for a friend

I have been on here about a week or so and made some posts and everyone has been wonderful made me feel supported and extremely helpful

But I would like to find a friend that is willing to chat with me , support each other when needed cause I swear if I had a friend yesterday maybe I wouldn't have let my emotions get the best of me. But today is a new day and I understand that everyday can't be perfect .. you have to pick yourself up and try again .. so here I am !!

I want this year to be different I am head strong and I can accomplish what I want , but I do need someone to keep my focused now and again. Cause it's not easy to say no to a easy way of making yourself feel better And I'm willing to do the same ..

I will tell you a little about myself

I am barely starting out I'm going through the kaiser Fremont I have been to one class the weightloss surgery overview.. I am scheduled for the co-Bariatric orientation class on the 12th of this month. I am married 13 years today 2 girls and live in Modesto .. I am geeky, outgoing at times and antisocial others.. I am a emotional eater..

I'm hoping someone will read this and wanna be my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I just love this app. Surgery make us all different. In my opinion. We really have nobody to relate to. And it can be hard at times even with having our significant others. They may be there for us, but they don't fully understand what we really go through. I am about 8 weeks out of surgery, was sleeved on 10/21/16. My fiance still doesn't understand all of it. But is still supportive lol

Sent from my SM-G935P using the BariatricPal App

My husband is doesn't understand why I want to do it .. cause I have always been this way .. but he doesn't understand the struggle I go through just to maintain my weight . Losing weight is always been extremely hard for me

I get the whole "You don't look like you weigh that much" and what not. It took a lot for me to do the surgery. It was suggested by 2 different doctors in 2 different states that I get it done. I suffer from 7 different headaches and Migraines and on tons of meds so I am really hoping this helps! So far I am down almost 35lbs

I know that one. But the Drs blame the weight even though I explain to them I was getting them when I was skinny. Plus I sleep apnea, osteoarthritis, and tons of other health problems. So we will see

I've been quite moody lol my surgery was 7 weeks ago and the surgeon told my boyfriend that after 3 months I should be better, if not it's just me. Lol

I was the same way. I noticed I was very moody and very emotional! It's not so bad now.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I mean my boyfriend will try to help and I find myself getting angry with him. Saying things like you don't care and this isn't like me. Hope it goes away soon!

I'll gladly be a friend to you! I'm in South Carolina but I could still be some needed support! I did my whole process and surgery alone so I understand the need for some support! I'm only 12 days post op but I can already say this is the best thing I've ever done!

I'll gladly be a friend to you! I'm in South Carolina but I could still be some needed support! I did my whole process and surgery alone so I understand the need for some support! I'm only 12 days post op but I can already say this is the best thing I've ever done!

Thank you I will message you

Message me some time! I'm always looking for new friends haha