Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

February Sleevers -- Let's Do This Together

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this site but have been a browser for weeks now. My sleeve procedure is set for February 13th! The day before Valentines Day. The sleeve is a better treat. I can't wait, I'm more excited than nervous.

Height 5'0"

Weight for consultation: 216 lbs.

Pre-op Weight:

Hello all! Just joined this app. I was told last week the nurse is doing the final look over my paperwork and I will get a date of 4-6 weeks out. So I am somewhere with the first 2 weeks of February. I am so excited for this journey. I am 32 yo from Ohio ????

Sent from my SM-G930V using the BariatricPal App

My approval from insurance on Dec 30th I am scheduled for surgery February 21st. I had to get my titration for my CPAP on the 5th and I have to wear it for at least 30days before the surgery. I started on Dec 23rd doing my Protein shakes and juicing...eating mostly fruits and veggies and some grains. Lots of Water with lemon and so far as of today lost 10lbs since the 23rd. I am trying to get down another 10lbs before I go in to do all my pre surgery test and before I start the liquid diet. I believe they put us on Optifast 1-2 wks prior.

I of course have many questions and would like for February Sleevers to join together for this adventure and life changing decisions we have made to better our health and lives. I think it would be awesome to find other February Sleevers to share our experiences good and bad.

So, we've found a surgeon in Florida and i have a consultation, via Skype, on Wed! We're looking at a surgery date of February 7th ☺

I'll update later with date!

50 year old me!!

Got my date today! I am scheduled Feb 13th. I go for my EGD on Monday (prob more scared abt this than the surgery itself) and my consent/lab testing on the 19th. After that I will be strictly liquids! Time to stock up.

Samsung Galaxy S7

Got my date today! I am scheduled Feb 13th. I go for my EGD on Monday (prob more scared abt this than the surgery itself) and my consent/lab testing on the 19th. After that I will be strictly liquids! Time to stock up.

Samsung Galaxy S7

Hi! I just had my Egd yesterday and it was smooth and quick! I to was nervous. They knocked me out for less than 15min. and I was discharged right after they unhooked my I.V.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using the BariatricPal App

Samsung Galaxy S7

Hi! I just had my Egd yesterday and it was smooth and quick! I to was nervous. They knocked me out for less than 15min. and I was discharged right after they unhooked my I.V.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using the BariatricPal App

I'm so glad to hear it went smooth. I am also glad to hear that they put you under. They made no mention of that and from what I read they just give a sedative.

When I was younger I had to have this procedure and I wigged out and 3 nurses held me down while they shoved the tube down my throat. It was horrible and a memory I still carry with me today ????

Samsung Galaxy S7