Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

February Sleevers -- Let's Do This Together

Hi! I'm brand new to the site and am excited to have you guys to go through this with! My date is set for February the 8th!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using the BariatricPal App

I'm excited! Mine is Feb 6th and each time I think of backing out with there are less expensive ways to do this I go back to thus site and I get the courage to set my mind on doing it. Lol

WHo is your surgeon? WHere are you having it done? I'll be in Mexico, with Dr Almanza, through Weight Loss Agents, my date is Feb 3rd!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I of course have many questions and would like for February Sleevers to join together for this adventure and life changing decisions we have made to better our health and lives. I think it would be awesome to find other February Sleevers to share our experiences good and bad.

I am scheduled feb 8, 2017

Well here we all are at the beginning of a New Year and a new life. I keep reading all the materials I can but so glad to have other February
Sleevers on board with their knowledge (which is power) and questions we all have. My last nutrition appointment is Jan 16th...I have completed all the other insurance requirements Right now I am looking to find some good liquid "Potions" (I hate the Protein powders that I must learn to love). Thanks to everyone of you - and let's do this together.

I will also be a February sleever. Paperwork was submitted today to United Healthcare wishing you guys luck, as well as myself! Let's crush our goals!

C

Got my surgery date!! February 4th! YAY!! Going from Band to Sleeve. I am so excited. I have also been shaping up my eating and drinking more Water and I am down 4 pounds in 4 days. Probably all the toxins built up in my body. I still can't eat most the healthy foods I should due to band issues, but I have been doing lots of Protein Shakes. Good luck to everyone and can't wait to see how you all progress!

My paperwork is being submitted now. Should be ready to be scheduled real soon. I am hoping for the first week of Feb. Everyone keeps asking if I am nervous but I am not. I am just so excited that it's almost here. Is that weird?

Hi All! I'm scheduled for February 15th, assuming insurance approves it. Eeep! So excited! :)

Well, after looking deep into the internet and finding really awful things about the surgeon I chose, I'm not going to MX in Feb. I've found some other MX surgeons, but my husband is not having it. So we're looking into some self pay options in the US. I've found a surgeon that is doing VSG for $7800, in FL. I've resuested info.

Keep me in prayer. I'm praying for all of you <3