Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate Zales commercials

Today is my anniversary. And I swear I must have seen the same lame Zales commercial 50 times. My divorce will be final soon, but I am still going through the grieving process. My pre op diet starts Jan 10th and my surgeons nurse has asked me to gain as much weight as I can until then. The ending of my marriage has been very difficult for me to handle. And I've been dropping weight too quickly.

Finally today is almost over!!!

Sent from my Y538 using the BariatricPal App

I am so sorry, divorce is so tough. The divorce diet is awful! Prayers for you.

Thank you. It's is awful.

Today is the future I created yesterday!!! One day at a time.

So sorry to hear that. I am afraid of that happening with me and my wife due to me having the surgery.

So sorry ! My marriage is struggling terribly and my husband recently told me he wants a divorce. It is emotionally draining.

Sent from my SM-P550 using the BariatricPal App

I'm so sorry. If you need someone to talk to or just listen I'm here. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. I just remember long ago how easy being single was. I just want to be happy and carefree again.

So sorry to hear that. I am afraid of that happening with me and my wife due to me having the surgery.

I'm so sorry. Why is it because of surgery?

She seems to act differently since I had the surgery. I am not sure how to take it.

She seems to act differently since I had the surgery. I am not sure how to take it.

I would definitely ask her if something is wrong. Maybe it's just her own insecurities. She might be thinking you're getting your sexy back ???? and she might loose you. You just never know what's going through someone's heart.

That is what I was planning on doing. Thanks for the advise, I appreciate that.

That is what I was planning on doing. Thanks for the advise, I appreciate that.

Anytime!

@@Jazzzyjay - That process was the worst time of my life. It took about a year to get to a new normal. During that time of healing my body, soul, finances, house, kids et.al. I did NOT date. Why go into a potential relationship with all that sticky residue. There are bottom feeders of both sexes who will worm into your life if you are not careful. Once I had some clarity and perspective I put myself back on the dating market. BTW, waiting until you are healed is not only the responsible thing to do for yourself, it is also a nice thing to do for others. Too soon after a breakup and you might just smash another human beings heart by accident. Good luck.

I'm so sorry. My surgery is scheduled for Jan 17th. I haven't even had the surgery and my husband is already threatening divorce. Like what the heck?? I love this man more than life itself but hes convinced I will find someone new. Its making me second guess my decision to have the surgery.

Sent from my SM-G930P using the BariatricPal App

I can understand the feeling. My husband walked out 5 months ago today with out any warning. I was at work and got a text that he moved out. My wedding anniversary is next week and the divorce will be final in January. I put on my happy face most of the time but really feel like I'm falling apart inside still. Just keep trying to stay focused on the positive and take it day at a time. That's all any of us can do.

@@Jazzzyjay - That process was the worst time of my life. It took about a year to get to a new normal. During that time of healing my body, soul, finances, house, kids et.al. I did NOT date. Why go into a potential relationship with all that sticky residue. There are bottom feeders of both sexes who will worm into your life if you are not careful. Once I had some clarity and perspective I put myself back on the dating market. BTW, waiting until you are healed is not only the responsible thing to do for yourself, it is also a nice thing to do for others. Too soon after a breakup and you might just smash another human beings heart by accident. Good luck.

Oh I am in no way shape or form interested in dating at all!! My marriage messed my head up pretty bad. I was controlled and abused. I completely lost myself. The constant chaos became normal to me. I'm damaged goods and will be for a very long time. My focus is healing all that is broken in me as well as my son. That in itself is going to take a whole lot of work and self discovering. I'm starting with...what inside of me (consciously or subconsciously) thinks I deserve the type of treatment. I'm finding that answer goes pretty deep. And needs professional help and time.