Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

February Sleevers

I hope I can get in Feb...if my insurance doesn't require much more. Congrats to everyone in Feb. great way to start the year!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Did you get in for February?

Sent from my SM-G930T using the BariatricPal App

I'm scheduled for VSG for 2/13. I'm looking forward to it. Fortunately, I have a very busy schedule for the next six weeks so I'm expecting the time to just fly by.

Are you still set for February 13th? I'm on my liquid diet. What about you?

Very likely...seeing surgeon Jan 6 to discuss.

Not that I want the holidays to fly by...but I want this ball rolling.

Sent from my SM-G920V using the BariatricPal App

Did you ever schedule your surgery?

Yes, Feb 7...but I had to switch from a local surgeon to MX after the costs started to add up. I know I'll be in excellent hands with Dr. Illan. I've had 3 co-workers go with him and rave.

Ok great. That's my bday. In a week later. How is your liquid diet going?

I hope I can get in Feb...if my insurance doesn't require much more. Congrats to everyone in Feb. great way to start the year!

I'm scheduled for VSG for 2/13. I'm looking forward to it. Fortunately, I have a very busy schedule for the next six weeks so I'm expecting the time to just fly by.

Yes, Feb 7...but I had to switch from a local surgeon to MX after the costs started to add up. I know I'll be in excellent hands with Dr. Illan. I've had 3 co-workers go with him and rave.

Ok great. That's my bday. In a week later. How is your liquid diet going?

Happy birthday! So far the diet hasn't been bad. I had a mild headache days 2 and 3. I am not sure I am doing it correctly. I am allowed pureed Soups on mine, so I have a shake in the AM and then pureed broth based Soup for lunch and dinner. Snacks are sugar free Jello. My calories are about 500/day and I've lost 16lbs in 10 days, but I got the ketosis straps and I'm not really in ketosis.

First of all, congrats to all of you that are getting sleeved soon! My surgery date is February 14... I'm so nervous and anxious... my liquid diet started last Tuesday, 5 Protein Shakes, 64 oz [emoji97], and crystal light... I feel nauseated, but very positive because for once I see my life having a future and not hiding from everyone that haven't seen me in a while and realized that I have gained all this weight.

Edited by deyaniraeacuredo

>I'm scheduled for VSG for 2/13. I'm looking forward to it. Fortunately, I have a very busy schedule for the next six weeks so I'm expecting the time to just fly by.

No. Alas, my PCP's documentation wasn't consistent and so I'm starting over. I'm more likely going to be in April/May. But it'll be here before I know it. :)

This diet is so hard. I know I'm almost there, but staying around so many people eating at all times it's torture. My surgery is next Tuesday, I'm almost there, but I'm also so stressed out... sorry needed to vent

I know the feeling. Surgery tomorrow and i am at work. I refuse to go into the break room. Lol

This diet is so hard. I know I'm almost there, but staying around so many people eating at all times it's torture. My surgery is next Tuesday, I'm almost there, but I'm also so stressed out... sorry needed to vent

OMG!!!!! My first day of preop diet is just about over!!!! I believe if I had 3week like some....Jesus would have to come and see me through!!! I don't feel hungry but my mind is thinking I need to eat. I've come to far (all these appointments and fees and copays!!) to turn back now. We got to but our big girl drawers on FOR A LITTLE WHILE LONGER!!! And make this happen. We got this dear...PRAY PRAY PRAY