Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Premiere Roadkill

The first week after wls I tasted a hint of the smell of 2 week old roadkill in the Premier Protein shakes. I'm 3 weeks out now and the bad taste is getting worse. Has anyone else have a similar experience?

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using the BariatricPal App

I practically live off Premier.

Tastes change after surgery. Try some different brands.

Sent from my SM-G925V using the BariatricPal App

the only th i Nguyen worse that how premiere shakes smell is how t hey taste. Comparing them to road kill is an insult to dead animals everywhere.

I don't know why, but Premier's roadkill flavor Protein Powder has the lowest sales.

I dont use any Protein powder but i have been using Premier Protein ready made shake for more than 2 years now.

I dont smell them at all and although they are not perfect, they are the best Protein Drink i have used and I have tried them all.

For me, I just dont tolerate the powders.

@ I love the Premier ready to drink, tolerate them well even right after my surgery. Smell never bothered me but I did notice that my breath was horrible, like death, maybe it's your breath not the shake you're smelling? My surgery was back in July so my breath is better now, thank God! I can eat almost anything. I think eating fruits and veggis helps a lot.

I make iced mochas with it.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I started blending the chocolate RTD with ice after surgery. The shake was too thick right out of the carton and did have a funny smell and after taste to me. The ice and blending loosened it up a little and made it tolerable (and gave it a little crunch which made it more appetizing from the ice chunks).

I switched to GENEPRO and haven't looked back, a little frozen fruit, ice and GENEPRO and I have myself a fruit smoothy everyday.