Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

10 days out. Looking for a buddy

Surgery RYN was 11/14/16. I'm looking for a buddy/mentor to help me along the way. I'm from PA.

Edited by frace3

I'm from Sc could use a friend/buddy. Had rny 10/3

Sent from my 5054N using the BariatricPal App

Im feel the same way. I have my husbands support but its hard when him and the kids are eating other stuff that we cant have. Im struggling today also. Im able to eat food now but its hard to just eat alittle.

sw~217~date~11/14/16

Today isn't so hard for me only because I don't feel good. I'm on the full liquid diet this week and next week yet but I've cheated once or twice with food that was soft. I put my husbands spaghetti in the blender lastnight and ate 1/2 cup of it.....it went down fine had no problems but today my stomach is just upset and I am not hungry. I'm also having trouble getting Protein in. I have the powder but I am so sick of it I can barely smell it without gagging. So the 64g I'm supposed to get a day is only 13-23g I'd say. Ugh my first follow up appt is Tuesday and I'm supposed to be doing a food log and I haven't even done it because it's a hit and miss if I eat. I can't eat as much as the sample logs are their like every hour

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Aww ya i only had to be on liquids 2 days before and 7 days after its a pain in the ass...ya im having a hard time with the Protein too. I cant do the shakes at all. I cant stomic them. I just got done eating and i didnt think i at to much but i guess i did. My stomic hurts and i feel dizzy.

sw~217~date~11/14/16

Great how r u doing?

sw~217~date~11/14/16

I'm doing well with it for the most part. Today had Turkey and green Beans a bite of potato salad mostly egg though. It went down well and I was surprised. Most chicken and Turkey gets stuck. How are you?

Sent from my 5054N using the BariatricPal App

Doing ok for the most part i ate a bite of turkey, Beans, potato but put gravy on the turkey to make it softer. I got alittle dizzy after eating but not sure y that happened.

sw~217~date~11/14/16

Hi Everyone tomorrow will be my 10th day out Surgery date was 11/18/16. I would say the hardest thing has been the nausea. I am on full liquids now and the Protein shakes and milk made me nautious at this point most things make me nautious but I'm getting my fluids in. Any suggestions for the nausea?

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Ask ur doc for the patch u put behing your ear. I had it in the hospital and it worked great. And i havent had nausea since

sw~217~date~11/14/16