Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

After I eat anything I get hiccups but only like 3/4 hiccups and then they stop... Anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

@ @@TiredOfMyself i get them when i over eat or eat a little too fast..... it's a sign to stop.. when you hiccup the first time.... stop eating... You may also get a slight pain in your left shoulder....

hey will go away. Just keep in mind when it happens what you were doing and how much you had eaten.

Hope this helps

@ Trust in the fact that im noooooo expert, i can only tell you what i have had and most of the LB people i know.

I want you guys to be amazing successes with this so WE can shove it down everyone throat that LB is a great surgery and can/does have long term success.

I totally agree!!! Of course I'm a newbie and go for my first fill Monday but I think if you listen to your body and band you will have great success. I'm ready for my hunger to subside

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

that is sooooo important. Listen to your body.

Don't worry about the fill.... it doesn't hurt at all you will fill a stick, but other than that pretty pain free. After he will give you a glass of Water to gulp down to see how you feel. All dr. do them differently. Mine places a roll pillow under the back, this pushing the port up which makes it easier to find and fill. So do it with a crunch ... so do it with fluoroscope.

I also find that the people that have used it as it's intended have more success.... don't rely souly on the band... get moving... even if it's just walking.... the pounds will pour off...

this is the point when you know if you reallllyyyy want this. Don't get discouraged... it will happen, it's just takes a little longer for us band-members.

But, we get to control our lives/eating... others can't. And when you find that perfect spot.... you'll be golden.

fill in your status on you profile.... height, start weight... this will help you keep track.

date your pictures... and post them... don't be afraid.... we all start the same... we just have different journeys...

did I suggest the dry erase markers.... If i did... disregard..... if not.... I bought dry erase markers and wrote inspirational messages to myself on my bathroom mirror...(it wipes right off)... One pound at a time..., You aren't FAT, you HAVE fat..., Nothing taste as good as thin feels...., Most people say.. Willpower, i don't... so... this is another one... WantPower is a muscle, the more you use it the stronger it gets. Only thing standing in your way of success.... is you. Those are just some of the ones i used... You can go on line and find others.

I want to.. be healthy

I want to.. be stronger

I want to ..be more confident

I want to ..be more assertive

I want to ... fit in a size...???

I want to.. walk with my head held high

I want to ... ride a plane in comfort

Also write your goal for the week/month... I kept my starting weight at the top and changed my weekly weight. So at the top corner i had where i started, date, weight, size pants, shirt, bra, shoe,... i loved watching it go down... from a 20 to a 4-6... from 230 to 130.... now that's inspiration for me....