Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Florida sleevers?

I'm from Lehigh Acres, had my sleeve done by Dr. Wizman at Coral Springs Medical Center. BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE!

I'm in Orlando and Dr Jawad did my GB on Feb 7th. Best decision ever. 5 weeks post open 25 lbs down. We should form in Orlando support group and meet somewhere at a Starbucks or Barnes & Nobles for 30 minutes to an hour for some coffee and discussion.

I'm in Orlando and Dr Jawad did my GB on Feb 7th. Best decision ever. 5 weeks post open 25 lbs down. We should form in Orlando support group and meet somewhere at a Starbucks or Barnes & Nobles for 30 minutes to an hour for some coffee and discussion.

Yes!!! I had Dr Teixiera and I would LOVE that!

There was a post about the central Floridians getting together.

Yes that would be good to meet up I'm just in the hospital now had surgery this morning didn't think they had done anything to me when I woke up lol not feeling too bad just tired have some ice chips and that hurt 😭

I'm sorry I forgot this was on a different board and it's everybody in the central Florida area that went to the same doctor in Mexico

9 hours ago, sara7272 said:

Yes!!! I had Dr Teixiera and I would LOVE that!

UKMASSIVE said:

Yes that would be good to meet up I'm just in the hospital now had surgery this morning didn't think they had done anything to me when I woke up lol not feeling too bad just tired have some ice chips and that hurt 😭

I did interview him on facetime he was ok but i felt more comfortable with Dr Shillingford he is in the same area and they work at the same hospital the nurses at the hospital wasn't too impressed with Taggar but they gave shilling ford thumbs up !

Dr. Wiljon Beltrè is the go to guy for surgery in Central Florida. He cares about his patients "beyond the knife". His patients have a high success rate and few complications and weight gain, IF, you commit and follow the plan.

Sent from my XT1097 using BariatricPal mobile app

I'm two weeks postop. I used Dr Nathan Allison in Viera. Anyone else?

Hi,

Im in Margate area. Still adjusting to the whole process. I wouldve loved ice chips the 1st day post op. They dont tell you beforehand that you will not get any Water after you wake up. Atleast no one told me and it wasnt the best surprise. Im happy with the progress several weeks post op.

How is everyone else doing?