Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone used them? Want to know if this is legit. I would love if my supplements and Protein shakes are covered, but I'd also like to know what they're NOT advertising if there are any hidden catches to insurance covering my shakes and Vitamins.

Thanks,

Sharee

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Has anyone used them? Want to know if this is legit. I would love if my supplements and Protein shakes are covered, but I'd also like to know what they're NOT advertising if there are any hidden catches to insurance covering my shakes and Vitamins.

Thanks,

Sharee

InsureNutrition is 100% legit! They've assisted hundreds of BariatricPal members over the years.

Yeh, I was dubious about them as well especially when they called me and offered me like 6 other products to go through my insurance for approval.

I did get four cases of shakes ..wow... and scar cream which is actually something super potent I'm afraid to use but tge one thing that really bothered me is that they offered me bariatric Vitamins and I said no, because I had planned to get them from my nutritionist via my insurance...they asked me again..trying to talk me into it and I still declined.....

Well, when my packages arrived from them, it included a large bottle of bariatric vitamins!!!! Now normally this would be good but to me, on put off because I specifically told them no thank you and yet they had to put the request on the doctors prescription and he signed it. They called me from the company only mentioned the shakes and cream bit I still got Vitamins too....that's kinda shady to me!!

I am happy to have like $100.00 in shakes even though I subsequently learned my stomach is displeased with sucralose so I an drink them on emergency...oh well

Anyways thats my two cents

Yeh, I was dubious about them as well especially when they called me and offered me like 6 other products to go through my insurance for approval.

I did get four cases of shakes ..wow... and scar cream which is actually something super potent I'm afraid to use but tge one thing that really bothered me is that they offered me bariatric Vitamins and I said no, because I had planned to get them from my nutritionist via my insurance...they asked me again..trying to talk me into it and I still declined.....

Well, when my packages arrived from them, it included a large bottle of bariatric vitamins!!!! Now normally this would be good but to me, on put off because I specifically told them no thank you and yet they had to put the request on the doctors prescription and he signed it. They called me from the company only mentioned the shakes and cream bit I still got Vitamins too....that's kinda shady to me!!

I am happy to have like $100.00 in shakes even though I subsequently learned my stomach is displeased with sucralose so I an drink them on emergency...oh well

Thanks, these are the things I like to know before hand. If my insurance is being charged for things I don't need, that worries me.

Well, when my packages arrived from them, it included a large bottle of bariatric vitamins!!!! Now normally this would be good but to me, on put off because I specifically told them no thank you and yet they had to put the request on the doctors prescription and he signed it. They called me from the company only mentioned the shakes and cream bit I still got vitamins too....that's kinda shady to me!!

Thanks, these are the things I like to know before hand. If my insurance is being charged for things I don't need, that worries me.

yeh, that concerned me too. I did call my drs office and they said the vitamins were acceptable to take which is good but I'm not taking them bc you have to take them four times a day and since you have to separate Calcium from Multivitamin, that's just complicated...not only that...I don't know if they are going to continue paying for them or not...

So I see pros and cons..yes I got four cases if premiere but i also feel they tricked me or used shady practices to charge my insurance for additional itemandvthatand that scar cream was so misrepresented! Maybe I should have asked more questions but whst they sent me us very potent stuff for like psoriasis....!!

What is this insure nutrition? Would like to learn more.

Sent from my SM-G920P using the BariatricPal App

They offer free Vitamins, scar cream and Protein shakes and bill your insurance for them.

@@JohnGraySmiley, Good question. Have you tried it? Is it good?

Are we talking insure off the shelf in Walmart? Ignore this if it does not apply to topic

Have you seen the macro nutrients? Lots of sugar and carbs. They are used for weight gain for senior citizens.

Sent from my SM-G920T using the BariatricPal App

Are we talking insure off the shelf in Walmart? Ignore this if it does not apply to topic

Have you seen the macro nutrients? Lots of sugar and carbs. They are used for weight gain for senior citizens.

LOL, no! InsureNutrition.com is what we were all referring to :D

Thanks Alex...lol

Thanks,

Sharee

They are legit. Also got 2 creams in the mail with my supplements yesterday. They are for your incisions.

Sent from my SM-G900P using the BariatricPal App

LOL, no! InsureNutrition.com is what we were all referring to :D

that's Ensure the nutritional drink lol with a "e'

They are legit. One thing to know, if they send you stuff and for whatever reason your insurance doesn't pay, they won't bill you.

Yes, they try to get you to use their scar cream and Vitamins and it feels like a scam/hard sell. But, if your insurance won't pay, they won't send. So, you won't ever be on the hook because they sent stuff and afterwards it wasn't covered and end up getting a bill.

My insurance didn't cover the shakes. They sent me a first shipment because there was confusion between the insurance and insure nutrition. They apologized and won't be able to send more, however I was not billed for what they sent.

They are easy to work with and not a scam. It just feels a little odd because they are pushy about getting a prescription for the cream and Vitamins. They do all the work, they just want you to take them.

They're legit! Just got my called that my insurance approved everything yesterday. shakes, scar treatment and Vitamins. They faxed over the prescription to my doctor and he just needs to sign off on it & my shakes should be sent out in either 2 weeks or I'll have them in two weeks. Not entirely sure. Will keep posted when I actually receive the products and what's in it.