Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weight gain...

Yes me me me... I'm trying to do the clear liquid diet and then get back on track on the low carb diet

Sent from my SM-G928V using the BariatricPal App

So, let me understand because im 3wks out and i feel like im not losing weight. I lost most of minebefore surgery. I feel like im at a stall and even may have gained. Im still not having a bowel movement so thats not helping me feeling fuller. But so doing the 14 day liquid phase will jump start the weight lose again?

Sent from my SM-N920V using the BariatricPal App

Yes me me me... I'm trying to do the clear liquid diet and then get back on track on the low carb diet

I'm 6months out... lost 60 pounds, everything was great! For about a month or so I've been off track and gained 3 pounds. Now I'm paying more attention to what I'm eating and trying to get my Protein in. I hope the weight starts to come off again

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

So, let me understand because im 3wks out and i feel like im not losing weight. I lost most of minebefore surgery. I feel like im at a stall and even may have gained. Im still not having a bowel movement so thats not helping me feeling fuller. But so doing the 14 day liquid phase will jump start the weight lose again?

At three weeks out you shouldn't be worried about this:) most people stall at three weeks ( my stalk was three weeks long) but then it goes back to losing again! Keep on the plan your dr told you! You are so early- it does work I promise!

@@tenseintexas, thank you so much. Even though i dont think i took a quick way out, i dont understand how the people who go to Mexico deal with this. What im saying is i had to go through 6 months of nutrition classes, i didnt just hop on here and say give me tips. I had to go to a therapist to talk out any questions or if there was any eating issues down deep. Im not an emotional eater but what do those people do? Im having these thoughts at almost a month out so without any of that help, where would i be. This journey is definitely not something that i couldve taken without those tools and without this site. But back to my stall, so does everyone go through this? This is my problem i think, tell me if im wrong. Not only did he do my sleeve but he repaired a huge hernia that i didnt know i had. So idk if this is why but as of yet, i cant have a regular bowel movement and i cant get down but like 4-5 sips of Water before i get that fullness feeling and pain. Im nauseated all the time so i havent been able to get Proteins in but my dr said dont worry about that right now, hes just concerned about my fluids. Now i can crush my medicine and take that but i have to take zofran in order to get those down.

@@tenseintexas, thank you so much. Even though i dont think i took a quick way out, i dont understand how the people who go to Mexico deal with this. What im saying is i had to go through 6 months of nutrition classes, i didnt just hop on here and say give me tips. I had to go to a therapist to talk out any questions or if there was any eating issues down deep. Im not an emotional eater but what do those people do? Im having these thoughts at almost a month out so without any of that help, where would i be. This journey is definitely not something that i couldve taken without those tools and without this site. But back to my stall, so does everyone go through this? This is my problem i think, tell me if im wrong. Not only did he do my sleeve but he repaired a huge hernia that i didnt know i had. So idk if this is why but as of yet, i cant have a regular bowel movement and i cant get down but like 4-5 sips of Water before i get that fullness feeling and pain. Im nauseated all the time so i havent been able to get Proteins in but my dr said dont worry about that right now, hes just concerned about my fluids. Now i can crush my medicine and take that but i have to take zofran in order to get those down.

Yeah my dr wasn't worried about the Protein at all for like 3 weeks! And it was very hard for me to get liquids- and then it all changed and I drank lots of water---

I do think most people get that stall. I wouldn't even weigh week 3-5! I am not a big weigher so that's easier for me to say- but I lost one pound in three weeks- it was very frustrating- bit since then I have actually wanted the weight loss to slow down a bit- so don't worry!! It will happen!

Yes I don't think I got enough pre op help before I did his surgery. It's done now- but sometimes I think it's like I cut off my foot when I had a little itch. Ha! I was a low bmi and didn't have health problems- but had been overweight my whole life and knew I couldn't get it off myself. Anyway- I wish you the best of luck! It will come off - I promise you that

Oh and yeah- I have pooped like once a week since surgery - yikes.

Edited by tenseintexas

Yeah my dr wasn't worried about the Protein at all for like 3 weeks! And it was very hard for me to get liquids- and then it all changed and I drank lots of water---

I do think most people get that stall. I wouldn't even weigh week 3-5! I am not a big weigher so that's easier for me to say- but I lost one pound in three weeks- it was very frustrating- bit since then I have actually wanted the weight loss to slow down a bit- so don't worry!! It will happen!

Yes I don't think I got enough pre op help before I did his surgery. It's done now- but sometimes I think it's like I cut off my foot when I had a little itch. Ha! I was a low bmi and didn't have health problems- but had been overweight my whole life and knew I couldn't get it off myself. Anyway- I wish you the best of luck! It will come off - I promise you that

Oh and yeah- I have pooped like once a week since surgery - yikes.

Girl, how long have you had your surgery? See i like this form, but i need 1 person to just keep in toucb with, i really just want 1 person to keep track with. I stay away from the

scales. Ive been small all my life until they found out 5yrs ago that i have MS. They started with all the steriods and i ballooned from 145 to 298. Couldnt get it off on my own. Even with stopping the steriods and living with the pain. Thats what im doing now. But i know i can do it and i just have to get out and get my walking in.i dont have the room to get anymorefluids than i am in, so im doing what i can. Im use to seeing myself with no neck and fat face but everyone else is saying im losing it. But please lets keep in touch. Send me a friend request on fb. Pamela taite-pressey