Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My insurance won't approve me unless I take 5 percent of my weight off

in 6 months.

I only had to lose 15 pounds and really struggled. Finally, I started being successful at the low carb diet.

Constipation was a real pain though. Now I have this constant ache in my lower and upper left side.

Anyhow, I was at 312 pounds

2 months ago and now Iam at 298.

My insurance (Molina), needs me to be at 294 by this Friday and the scale won't budge!

My insurance weighed me in at 309. So 294 is the goal. I am getting upset because this is the worst time for a stall. I need to be 294 by Friday or, they won't approve me.

I've done everything they have asked me. Just in the middle of the heart study and may have to do a sleep Apnea study, but that's for the surgeon, I am pretty sure.

Any suggestions to get past this stall and lose the 4 pounds by Friday, would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my SM-J700T using the BariatricPal App

Do a full liquid diet practice run for the rest of the week. It's good to experience it and you'll drop serious lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Avoid ALL sodium.

in 6 months.

I only had to lose 15 pounds and really struggled. Finally, I started being successful at the low carb diet.

Constipation was a real pain though. Now I have this constant ache in my lower and upper left side.

My insurance (Molina), needs me to be at 294 by this Friday and the scale won't budge!

My insurance weighed me in at 309. So 294 is the goal. I am getting upset because this is the worst time for a stall. I need to be 294 by Friday or, they won't approve me.

I've done everything they have asked me. Just in the middle of the heart study and may have to do a sleep Apnea study, but that's for the surgeon, I am pretty sure.

Any suggestions to get past this stall and lose the 4 pounds by Friday, would be greatly appreciated

Go liquid asap - you'll need to for the post op as well. Protein shakes, SF Jello, Water (lots and lots), no sodium. SF popsicles. It will also help get your body ready for the 7-10 days after your op.

Good luck!

in 6 months.

Hello, I'm in the beginning of this journey. I as well have to lose 20lbs too see if I can do it. I have the worst time losing weight. If you only have a couple more pounds too go try a type of a colon clense. That may help. Good luck to you.

Sent from my SM-N920V using the BariatricPal App

in 6 months.

I know this is probably a bad suggestion but worked for me. I drank at least a gallon a day ur body will make that Water weight run right out of you. I also did all liquids like 100 calorie Soups,sugar free Jello and applesauce and kept my calories at or below 1000 calories I lost 10 lbs in about 5 or 6 days the olnt thing is u have to maintain the weight till sugery so keeping it low carb,low sugar, low sodium lots of Protein is what you would want to stick 2 I also used my fitness pal to help me keep track of everything.

Need to lose 1 1/2 pounds by tomorrow. I Am so close but my 6 months are up with Molina. They denied me because I didn't reach my goal. Molina weighed me at 310, but actually got up to 316. What changed for me, was that I finally got a real good therapist that works with trauma. Since I've seen her, I went down to 296 in 3 months. That's 20 pounds, but Molina has me at 13 1/2. My dietician put in a request for an extension. Hope it goes through. I am only 1 1/2 pounds from goal.

Id go buy some laxitives and wear a tank top and light practically see through leggings, no socks, weigh with no shoes and no jewelry. And dont eat or drink until then.

Sounds funny, but a persons got to do what a persons got to do. This is a one time thing of course.

Sent from my SM-G930P using the BariatricPal App

Id go buy some laxitives and wear a tank top and light practically see through leggings, no socks, weigh with no shoes and no jewelry. And dont eat or drink until then.

Sounds funny, but a persons got to do what a persons got to do. This is a one time thing of course.

That was for northstar btw