Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What exercise programs or challenges are you doing?

I am looking for a exercise program I can do from home using DVDs and includes both aerobic and toning/light weight lifting. I am at goal at 128 lbs but never really got in

Shape. I think a challenge would help motivate me! My limitations include bad knees but can do low impact aerobics. Most programs seem to have a low impact version these days. I am so tired of walking.... So no walking DVDs lol! What is your favorite and what are the hot challenges these days?

How about Water walking? Water arobics????

I love it

Sent from my LGLS660 using the BariatricPal App

I joined a gym, I swim laps 3 times a week, then I bicycle ride (stationary) and use the varied road program (up hill, down hill) and I do 5 miles in 30 minutes. I also occasionally do Water arobics but the program at my gym isn't good. It's mostly old ladies (like me) and they just stand around and chat so if you really want the work out you have to weave yourself in and out of them because they won't move. I also use the steam room afterwards to help loosen the muscles. At home well, we have a farm so there is always something to do but I like using my WII and just do some dancing and/or some of the sports games that aren't too hard. I like to mix things up, it's better for your muscles and you also don't get as bored with the workout.

I just started using 8Fit. It's an app - I just use the free version but I find the workouts to be quick and you don't need anything fancy to do them.

I have a gym membership but I actually am really enjoying the workouts on this app.

I'm only 4 weeks out so this seems like a great way to get started

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Cardio drumming is my new love!! Videos on youtube

Sent from my SM-G920V using the BariatricPal App

Collagevideo (online) has a great selection and you can watch clips. Sometimes I select what I want and then shop around for the best price on other sites. I still love the Jane Fonda tapes - they are dance moves, easy to follow and most are low impact. I like her low impact workout and favorite fat burners. I also like Kathy Smith's functionally fit video.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App