Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

BariatricPal Team MX's New Exclusive Strategic Alliance with Oasis Hospital in Tijuana!

We are extremely proud and super excited to announce our exclusive strategic alliance with Oasis Hospital! It was created specifically to only serve international Medical Tourism patients and is the first private hospital of its kind in Tijuana. They are fully ready to provide our American, Canadian and International patients with a comfortable and welcoming environment. The facilities are comparable to or even beyond the standards of most US hospitals.

oasis-hospital.jpg

7 Reasons to Choose Oasis Hospital:

• Brand New Bariatric wing. Rooms that are fully equipped like you would expect in a hospital but furnished like a quality hotel (with Roku and Netflix on your own TV).
  • New Operating rooms and new recovery rooms with state of the art equipment.
  • Full-service hospital (ICU unit, Pharmacy, Radiology Department)
  • Bilingual nurses on staff 24/7
  • Bilingual Medical Doctors on staff 24/7.
  • Peaceful and tranquil setting.
  • Oasis Hospital located in Playas of Tijuana, Mexico which is just twenty-five minutes south of the San Diego airport in California.

Special Gastric Sleeve Package at the BRAND NEW Oasis Hospital with Dr. Jalil Illan

All-Inclusive price $4400

(844) WLS-DEAL
(844) 957-3325

TeamMX@BariatricPal.com

http://TeamMX.BariatricPal.com/

• "New Operating rooms and recovery rooms with state of the art equipment."

I had my surgery 2 weeks ago through Bariatric Pal's Team MX. From the OR, I had to transfer myself (no help from anyone) to 3 different beds immediately post-op. I was in an incredible amount of pain, still bleeding on the sheets, and barely coherent from the anesthesia. Is this something that is going to change at Oasis Hospital?

• "New Operating rooms and recovery rooms with state of the art equipment."

I had my surgery 2 weeks ago through Bariatric Pal's Team MX. From the OR, I had to transfer myself (no help from anyone) to 3 different beds immediately post-op. I was in an incredible amount of pain, still bleeding on the sheets, and barely coherent from the anesthesia. Is this something that is going to change at Oasis Hospital?

I was researching and making some calls to find out what happened before I responded. Looks like you were put in an older wing of florence hospital known as "cacho." This has happened a few times with our patients and is one of *MANY* reasons we've moved away from Florence Hospital. I've never heard of patients having to move to their own beds since you're moved from the gurney to a bed by the surgeon's staff right after surgery. Sorry about that! Regardless, we will definitely not have any of these issues at our new hospital. We've met with the director and medical coordinator of Oasis hospital's new Bariatric unit many many times and have spent hours upon hours going over every single issue we've had at Florence Hospital. We do not want them to repeat some of the mistakes made by florence hospital! My apologies if your hospital stay wasn't as comfortable as it should have been!! How are you doing otherwise? Were you happy with your surgeon and surgery?

I met two ladies who were in the new wing at florence Hospital who also had to transfer between beds immediately post-op. I believe one of them emailed you already.

I am pleased with Dr. Illan and the surgery. My incisions are healing nicely. I will DM you soon to address my concerns.

I'm pleased with Dr. Illan and the surgery. My incisions are healing nicely. I will DM you soon to address my concerns.

We can't go back in time and we can't find out what went wrong since we've cut our affiliation with florence hospital. In general, they were ok but there were situations such as yours that gave me major pause and was one of many reasons we moved to our new hospital. We had very little control over the rooms our patients were in and the care they received. I know you were placed in the smallest room in the old Gacho unit. I'd also have been upset about if I were in your shoes. In Oasis hospital's new bariatric wing we have complete control over everything and we've spent a ton of time making sure our patients will receive the care they expect to care from BariatricPal Team MX.

@@Alex Brecher

I had no issue being in the smallest room. I was in bed or walking the hallway most of the time. I did have an issue with the shower being so small that I could only partially close the shower door. I flooded the hospital room that I was staying in. It was humiliating.

Regardless, the affiliation with florence Hospital no longer exists. I wish I would have known about all of this prior because I would have gladly delayed my surgery by 2 weeks.

@@Alex Brecher

I had no issue being in the smallest room. I was in bed or walking the hallway most of the time. I did have an issue with the shower being so small that I could only partially close the shower door. I flooded the hospital room that I was staying in. It was humiliating.

Regardless, the affiliation with florence Hospital no longer exists. I wish I would have known about all of this prior because I would have gladly delayed my surgery by 2 weeks.

Wow! I can only imagine how humiliating that must have been :( Please accept our sincerest apologies for your experience. FYI, we were promised by florence that you (and all BP patients) would be in the new rooms where they have larger shower stalls. It was only when you arrived that we realised that they had lied to us and didn't have any of those rooms available. I agree 100% that everyone would have been better off if you had surgery at the new Oasis Hospital. If I could have predicted the issues you had with Florence, we would have asked you to move your surgery forward two weeks. I wish we could have announced our new facility but we had an agreement not to announce it before everything was good to go at Oasis's new Bariatric wing. Not that it's going to help what you went through but the new wing has large bathrooms. The hallways have rails so it'll be easy to walk around. Everything is designed specifically for Bariatric patients. If you'd like to discuss anything else about your what occurred, please DM or email me. Let's try to look forward and not in the past....

We are extremely proud and super excited to announce our exclusive strategic alliance with Oasis Hospital! It was created specifically to only serve international medical tourism patients and is the first private hospital of its kind in Tijuana. They are fully ready to provide our American, Canadian and International patients with a comfortable and welcoming environment. The facilities are comparable to or even beyond the standards of most US hospitals.

oasis-hospital.jpg

7 Reasons to Choose Oasis Hospital:

• Brand Smacking New Bariatric wing. Rooms that are fully equipped like you would expect in a hospital, but furnished like a quality hotel (with Roku and Netflix on your own TV).
  • New Operating rooms and new recovery rooms with state of the art equipment.
  • Full-service hospital (ICU unit, Pharmacy, Radiology Department)
  • Bilingual nurses on staff 24/7
  • Bilingual Medical Doctors on staff 24/7.
  • Peaceful and tranquil setting.
  • Oasis Hospital located in Playas of Tijuana, Mexico which is just twenty-five minutes south of the San Diego airport in California.
I'll be uploading a guided video tour of our new hospital later next week. I can't wait to show you what to expect when you have surgery with BariatricPal Team MX!

Special Gastric Sleeve Package at the BRAND NEW Oasis Hospital with Dr. Jalil Illan

All-Inclusive price $4399

(844) WLS-DEAL

TeamMX@BariatricPal.com

http://TeamMX.BariatricPal.com/

When will this take effect?

Sent from my SM-G930T using the BariatricPal App

@@Alex Brecher I too am curious when this takes effect...I'm coming down tomorrow for surgery on Tues.

It's already in effect!

This is so cool! I had a great experience at florence hospital, but I know that wasn't the case with everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

The new Bariatric wing at Oasis is much nicer than Florence Hospital. Inside and out.

Do they also do skin removal surgery?

@@Alex Brecher

Not yet.

It definitely looks a lot nicer! I have to admit I'm a little jealous. :)

That definitely wasn't my intention!!! :P