Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well Friday the 22nd had surgery. Went to recovery for a while. Then they sent me to my room. Later that Friday I started throwing up blood then had diarrhea.I did that the rest of that day. Saturday morning about 5 I sent for the nurse because I had to go to the restroom. She helped me up. I got dizzy and the next thing I knew I was on the floor. I was there for about 45min. They got me on the bed. I stand in bed for the rest of the day.

I noticed that my foot was hurting and I kept telling everyone.

They sent me for a CT SCAN they found the leak and I had to go back into surgery and stop the bleeding. I had the to have 3pints of blood.

Well my doctor came in and check on me and I told him that my foot was hurting. He had it x rayed and come to find out my foot is broken. Now I have to go the surgeon and schedule for a foot surgery. This has been a real experience. I don't think I ever want to go through this again.

Sent from my N9518 using the BariatricPal App

Oh no, you have been through the wringer....are you resting at home now?

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Edited by gina171

I am so so sorry. I truly hope the worst is over and it's all easier from this point onward. Sending healing thoughts.

I'm sorry you went through all of this. I had my surgery on 7/18/16 and the recovery from the surgery was tough for me as well but not like this

I'm so sorry you have had such a tough time! I hope everything is heading in the right direction now.

How awful!! I hope that you can find a way to be comfortable and start healing. What a mess!

I'm so sorry to hear about these major complications. Hang in there! Where did you have your surgery? Which surgery?