Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

If I want pancakes I just make cream cheese pancakes or I make pancakes with the bob red's mill low carb bake mix. Never tried that brand.

Never tried them because I guess they wouldn't really be appealing to me without the Syrup and there is no way I'm adding that.

Walden Farms Syrup, calorie free and delicious. And I was a pure maple syrup kind of person. However, you cannot beat calorie free.

You should give it a whirl @@Dub you might be surprised

Walden Farms Syrup, calorie free and delicious. And I was a pure maple syrup kind of person. However, you cannot beat calorie free.

You should give it a whirl @@Dub you might be surprised

Calorie free ??????

Wow.

I tried one of their bbq sauces and was't impressed. I've had two of their salad dressings that were pretty good. I was unaware they made syrup. Very cool. I may give that a shot.

I use a mix, usually I eat Kodiak Protein power cakes with Walden Farms or sugar free Syrup.< /p>

Yeah the BBQ Sauce sucks. The pancake Syrup however rocks, it is the best thing they make.

This is the best sugar free bbq sauce I tried. Tastes delicious

http://guysbbq.com/

I make my own Protein pancakes.

One scoop of vanilla Protein Powder, one egg beaten, dash of vanilla and cinnamon and a splash of milk.

I use sugar free Syrup. They taste ok. It gives me a high protein meal and the sugar free syrup feels like a treat!

I use a mix, usually I eat Kodiak Protein power cakes with Walden Farms or sugar free Syrup.< /p>

I had them in my cart and something said check the forum LOL..... When I checked a ton of people said the carbs is high so I looked on box and didn't full research and compared to these it's double.

"In the end we only regret the chances that we didn't take."

Can someone please tell me how to make the cream cheese pancakes. Also what is your max carbs per day

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches