Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Okay so I am going to start from the beginning.

Two weeks after surgery, I had bad hydration and had to go on home IV for a week. After that, I was fine.

Starting in February this is what I had

Constant diarrhea

Blood in stool

Extreme fatigue

Bile in stool

Stomach cramps

Nausea

Feeling dizzy upon standing

Feeling fainting when standing up too long

Feeling weak after eating.

I talked to my PCP and she told me she didn't know what was going on, just to talk to my surgeon and my surgeon has done nothing.

I know everyone here isn't a doctor but did any of you guies experience any of this? If so, what did your doctor say or do?

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using the BariatricPal App

Urgent care?

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Urgent care or Emergency room if it gets too bad. If the hospital you had surgery at has an urgent care I would start there.

Sent from my SM-N910V using the BariatricPal App

Your list of symptoms included:

* Extreme fatigue

* Feeling dizzy upon standing

* Feeling fainting when standing up too long
* Feeling weak after eating.
Several individuals that undergo RNY gastric bypass surgery experience a condition called Reactive Hypoglycemia. It is a form of low blood sugar. This occurs in individuals that had diabetes prior to surgery but also in those that don't. You experience a large drop in blood sugar around from 1-3 hours after a meal. It catches some people by surprise because they faint, dropping onto the floor. But it can also be corrected by recognizing the signs of low blood sugar and reacting or by modifying the way you eat. https://www.ridgeviewmedical.org/services/bariatric-weight-loss/enewsletter-articles/reactive-hypoglycemia-postgastric-bypass
This link describes some of the symptoms of the condition.
If this matches some of your symptoms, you might read up on the condition using the internet.
I am not sure about some of the other symptoms but you are taking quite a bit of medication (vistaril, remerom, zoloft, wellburtrin) and you may have some bad interactions happening.
The most important elements after RNY gastric bypass surgery is to meet your Protein, Fluid and Vitamin daily requirements. food is secondary because your body is converting stored fat into the energy that drives your body. Thus you lose weight. Weight loss is achieved by meal volume control. At 10 months post-op, this should be around 3/4 cup per meal. So back to basics, reverify that you are meeting the prescribed requirements for Protein, fluids and Vitamins.
This article describes my experience after RNY gastric bypass surgery. http://www.breadandbutterscience.com/Surgery.pdf
Life is full of trade offs. In my case I had high blood pressure, diabetes, sleep apnea and severe acid reflux (GERD) prior to surgery. I traded my love of food for good health. At 3 years post-op, I am content with that decision. I have been able to find some pleasure in eating again. I found mixing food groups together provided some flavor. I also found that softer foods such as chili and Soups went down much easier than harder foods such as steak. I hate Protein shakes and no longer take these. But I did this by fortifying the protein that I consume in meals. "Protein First". Anyways at the end of the article, I have included some recipes if you care to try them.