Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fabulous NSV....whats yours ?

This time last year I was 265lbs I wore a size 20 pants/skirts and a 2x shirt.

Today, I am down 90lbs (since January, sleeve February)

Weight this am is 175 lbs

I wear a size 10 shirt or MEDIUM and in pants Im a 12 or MEDIUM...

did you notice that I said MEDIUM!!! OMG I can't remember the last time I wore a MEDIUM anything! lol

I ordered new scrub pants from Amazon....medium petite and agonized over my size decision until they arrived and I swear I held my breath when I tried them on...completely expecting them to be uber tight. I almost cried when they fit perfectly! OMG who is this person?? hahahah

Happy holiday weekend to me!

What is your NSV for the week???

Edited by Nurse_Lenora

Congratulations on your NSVs and all of your hard work!

Congratulations. :) ;) :P :D :lol: B) :rolleyes: ;-)

Medium!! Isn't that awesome?! Congrats! My NSV is size this week too. I finally couldn't take the bagginess anymore and took myself to get some shorts, wearing the same size 24 capris that I was wearing last summer-- but were getting ridiculously baggy. I have been losing a lot recently, so I didn't want to spend a bunch on new clothes that might not fit next month, so I went to the salvation army store and searched high and low for shorts and capris that I liked.. I could only find one pair that were size 20 but looked smaller, I got 4 size 18 and 5 in size 16 so I would have some stuff on hand. I got home and tried everything on-- the 18's were the perfect fit! And the 16's are closer to fitting than I ever thought they would be. I can see them on the horizon :)

Congratulations, ladies!!! Great job!!

almost cried when they fit perfectly!

@@Nurse_Lenora

why in the world were you surprised??

you and i knew you were doing terrific

great pics

keep up the good work

90 lbs and counting gone!!!! :rolleyes:

kathy

congrats

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i leased a beautiful red Honda civic today

so cool!!!! luv it luv it luv it

last time i had a new car

was 9 years and 143,000 miles :o

NSV

this car is bigger than my previous Honda FIT

and i am smaller than my new Honda Civic LOL

go figure

kathy

Well done on your weight loss. This time last year I was wearing UK size 20 jeans and now I am parading in a pair of size 12 UK jeans. It's true nothing tastes as good as being slim feels. My brother my fiercest critic says I look normal now, and that's all I ever wanted to look was normal.

Well done to all of us who took the step of having weight loss surgery, it's the best thing I ever did and the best use of my money ever ( I was self pay in UK)

Enjoy your holiday weekend USA!

Mine occurred this week.I got to throw out a pair of pants I have had to keep because I would gain and lose the same thirty pounds over and over. Congrats!