Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 25th Dr. Fernando Garcia

Anyone heading to Tijuana around June 25th? Can't wait to get started on this new chapter of my life.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I had my surgery with him last August, and had a very positive experience. All the best to you. :)

I am scheduled with him June 28th. Maybe I will see you at the Marriott on Monday

How did your surgery go guys?:) I am also going with him this November, pls reply when u get a chance. Thanks!

Mine went well, everything and everyone was really nice. Alot off people complain about gas pain, but mine wasn't that bad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using the BariatricPal App

I didn't have any gas pain. He also fixed my hernia when he was in there. I had revision band to sleeve at the new CER surgery facility. It is super clean and state of the art. Dr Garcia is very caring so don't be afraid. He and his staff do this all the time so everything moves along like a well tuned machine. Just trust in the process and things will go as planned. Honestly the hardest part was doing the barium swallow. They make you down 3oz at once NO SIPPING and after sip, sip, sipping Water in the hospital it is super scary downing 3oz and the taste almost made me gag. So if that is the hardest part YOU GOT THIS VERONIKA

I didn't have any gas pain. He also fixed my hernia when he was in there. I had revision band to sleeve at the new CER surgery facility. It is super clean and state of the art. Dr Garcia is very caring so don't be afraid. He and his staff do this all the time so everything moves along like a well tuned machine. Just trust in the process and things will go as planned. Honestly the hardest part was doing the barium swallow. They make you down 3oz at once NO SIPPING and after sip, sip, sipping Water in the hospital it is super scary downing 3oz and the taste almost made me gag. So if that is the hardest part YOU GOT THIS VERONIKA

I am looking forward to a revision too from band to sleeve or bypass...I am leaning towards sleeve, but just want to be successful. The band was not my friend and even though I lost 20lbs and kept it off, I need to lose about 100 more pounds. I was anxious about going to Mexico, but reading these forums has helped me a lot. My insurance won't cover, so I'm paying for his on my own.

How did your surgery go guys? :) I am also going with him this November, pls reply when u get a chance. Thanks!

Mine went well, everything and everyone was really nice. Alot off people complain about gas pain, but mine wasn't that bad.

Mine wasn't either. I brought two boxes of Gas X strips and mainly used them for preventative measures rather than because of any discomfort. Another woman was in pain because of gas, and so I gave her the second box. She said it helped her immensely. I definitely recommend them.

Thank you so much that definitely made me feel better! :)

How did your surgery go guys? :) I am also going with him this November, pls reply when u get a chance. Thanks!

Mine wasn't either. I brought two boxes of Gas X strips and mainly used them for preventative measures rather than because of any discomfort. Another woman was in pain because of gas, and so I gave her the second box. She said it helped her immensely. I definitely recommend them.

Thanks for the advise! I will for sure buy two boxes of those when I get to the states as I don't think we have gas X in NZ.