Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Is there a way to clear the app notifications? The count just steadily grows even though I use those notifications to go to the forums, etc.

I am the opposite, I get # of notifications but when I go to check them it's blank and some kind of error.

@@becomingmandikaye - do you mean the number of emails generated from the app? or the little red flag at the top? For me - I was getting too many notifications and anytime i added a comment it would "subscribe" me to that thread (when I could just look at the participated tab) - I had to adjust my setting via the Website (not the app) for what I wanted to be alerted to.

1. Click on your Username at the top right

2. Select My Settings link (top link on 2nd column)

3. Select Notifications Options (left side 2nd from the bottom of options)

4. I de-selected (unchecked) Auto follow topics I reply to under the bolded header Topics & Posts - or you can adjust the frequency

5. You can adjust what you get a notification about (via pop up on cell or a red flag) as well as email by de-selecting or selecting check boxes

As for what shows as unread - for mine when i click into the mailbox it automatically clears the unread.

I hope that helps

@@becomingmandikaye - do you mean the number of emails generated from the app? or the little red flag at the top? For me - I was getting too many notifications and anytime i added a comment it would "subscribe" me to that thread (when I could just look at the participated tab) - I had to adjust my setting via the Website (not the app) for what I wanted to be alerted to.

1. Click on your Username at the top right

2. Select My Settings link (top link on 2nd column)

3. Select Notifications Options (left side 2nd from the bottom of options)

4. I de-selected (unchecked) Auto follow topics I reply to under the bolded header Topics & Posts - or you can adjust the frequency

5. You can adjust what you get a notification about (via pop up on cell or a red flag) as well as email by de-selecting or selecting check boxes

As for what shows as unread - for mine when i click into the mailbox it automatically clears the unread.

I hope that helps

I'm talking about the app, not the website. I've attached a screenshot of the notifications I'm talking about.

Screenshot_20160530-141547.png

Yes - Most likely it is the number of items you are subscribed to - I use iphone app and mine clears when i open it - your app may be different - sorry i can't be of more help...

@@becomingmandikaye Hi there! Are you running the latest version of the BariatricPal app? If viewing the Notifications tab (if available) and the Messages tab doesn't clear the notifications you may want to try deleting and reinstalling the app to see if that resolves the issue.

@@becomingmandikaye Hi there! Are you running the latest version of the BariatricPal app? If viewing the Notifications tab (if available) and the Messages tab doesn't clear the notifications you may want to try deleting and reinstalling the app to see if that resolves the issue.

Hi there! I have deleted and re-installed the app to try and fix it. (It's the Android app). I don't have a "Notifications" tab. I think that may be the issue?

I'm on an iPhone and I don't get notifications anymore for the last several weeks. I deleted and reinstalled the app and nothing. @@Alex Brecher any ideas?

JustWatchMe

post-208484-14647419323078_thumb.jpg

It's a miracle. Somehow it is now working.

JustWatchMe