Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What are your favorite snacks?

I have two nutrition visits left before surgery but am struggling to get the last snack in. What are some of your favorites? I would love some ideas. Thanks!

I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you talking about a pre-surgery safe snack, post surgery, or maintenance?

Cold cuts/thin slices cheese roll ups w/pickle or avocado in the middle. Grilled or cold.

Celery w Peanut Butter or cream cheese.< /p>

Cucumber w goat cheese or laughing cow cheese

Beef or turkey jerkey

No sugar added Greek yogurt (Damon light and fit, oikos triple zero, etc)

Pre cooked frozen shrimp take and let thaw and use a touch of cocktail sauce

Protein Mug Cake (search here for recipes)

Berries w plain Greek yogurt

Veggies w dip made w plain Greek yogurt mixed w hidden valley ranch powder/mix

Cold cuts/thin slices cheese roll ups w/pickle or avocado in the middle. Grilled or cold.

Celery w Peanut Butter or cream cheese.< /p>

Cucumber w goat cheese or laughing cow cheese

Beef or turkey jerkey

No sugar added Greek yogurt (Damon light and fit, oikos triple zero, etc)

Pre cooked frozen shrimp take and let thaw and use a touch of cocktail sauce

Protein Mug Cake (search here for recipes)

Berries w plain Greek yogurt

Veggies w dip made w plain Greek yogurt mixed w hidden valley ranch powder/mix

awesome suggestions! thank you so much!

cheese stick, almonds, sliced apples ( no skin after surgery)... Give Fayeh Greek yogurt a try, very thick and creamy, much less sugar than most other yogurt...

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

a lot of days I have 1 ounce almonds (with skins on) with 1 ounce of dried tart cherries and a few chocolate chips. mmmm so filling.

I also love the Power Crunch bars - triple chocolate is my fav.

this afternoon I have half a cup of cottage cheese and about 1/3 an apple sliced.

One of my go to Snacks (actually it was a meal for the first few months post-op) was deviled eggs... but made using hummus rather than mayo and oil. I was lazy, and would buy the pre-boiled eggs in the bag from the grocery store. One egg split in half... mix the yolk with a tablespoon or so of hummus and some salt and pepper (I also added hot sauce.) Sometimes I would feel full after one egg half.

I am not a sweet tooth and i like salty... so when i need my "salty" fix i have been having dry roasted chickpeas... they are 11g of Protein per serving!!!!!!! I only have one serve when i need my fix.

Otherwise on a regular day... i have sliced turkey deli meat and wrap it in a small bit of laughing cow cheese...

My go to Snacks are-

String cheese

Babybel cheese rounds

Low fat Peanut Butter

Hummus

Boiled eggs

Have you made "cheese crackers" yet? Basically small cheese slices (or piles of shredded cheese) under the broiler. Snacks.html" rel="external nofollow">http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2016/03/healthy-crunchy-snacks.html

I like cucumbers and hummus, cucumbers & salsa, tomatoes & goat cheese, apple slices & cheese, greek yogurt, Protein shake, Protein Bars, beef Jerky, almonds, Mr Cheese O's (http://www.sonomacreamery.com/mr-cheese-os). I know there are more....I just cant think of them....

I make Protein balls for a sweet treat - 1 cup natural Peanut Butter w/honey, two scoops chocolate protein power and a few mini chocolate chips sprinkled in. Roll into balls and freeze.

I make Protein balls for a sweet treat - 1 cup natural Peanut Butter w/honey, two scoops chocolate protein power and a few mini chocolate chips sprinkled in. Roll into balls and freeze.

sounds good - I'll have to try this after surgery - I'm in the liquid pre-op now... 1st day - so far so good.

One of my go to Snacks (actually it was a meal for the first few months post-op) was deviled eggs... but made using hummus rather than mayo and oil. I was lazy, and would buy the pre-boiled eggs in the bag from the grocery store. One egg split in half... mix the yolk with a tablespoon or so of hummus and some salt and pepper (I also added hot sauce.) Sometimes I would feel full after one egg half.

That right there may make me actually eat a deviled egg. Thanks for sharing.