Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How is everyone? August 2015

I'm finding it a lot harder to lose now that I'm 8.5 M out. Anyone else?

@@southernbelle256 I totally hear you on it being harder. I was bouncing around from 193-195-193-191-193 up down/up down for over two months. I did let some sneaky carbs back into my life and I had to rid myself of them. I also slipped on making sure I got enough Water.

I went on a 5 day liquid reset and dropped 4.2lbs. I am not having the cravings I had pre-reset which is really helping. I also decided I can't weigh myself daily - it drives me nuts. I'm sticking to one day a week, on Monday mornings. Hopefully the scale will continue to move down at my weigh in this Monday.

Have you slipped on anything? Let sneaky carbs back into your life? Lost your mojo for exercise?

I take Zumba twice a week and Yoga once a week. I need to do more.

yes, I am 8 months post op now and my loss has slowed down drastically. It's still going down but much slower. can't complain though, I've lost 175 lbs so far

@@Margie122 yes I've definitely let junk back in my world. Way too much. I need to do a reset as well. I'm working out almost daily with the 30 day shred video for the past week. I'm getting back on track. It's way harder than I thought it would be. I think I've said this every step of the way!

So much harder now at 10 months post op. I was sleeved on August 27. Wanted to get below 200 for surgiversary. I was at 209, due to carbs this week that was supposed to help my Constipation, I'm back up to 215???? Not happy about it, so I'm thinking I need a couple days of nothing but Water and my Protein. Ughh this journey has been rough

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I am down 123.4 lb- but the past 2 months it's, loose 2 lbs gain 3 the next day until the end of the week- then I'll be down the 2 lbs.

I also notice my reflux is worse.

And since my surgery, I have had kidney issues.

And what is with people asking how much you have lost , what your goal wait is, then they tell you " you should stop at where you are now" if you lose more you will look to skinny!,? What, I have 47lbs to go

Not that I would change anything, just odd!

Looking forward to my 1 year and fingers crossed being at 175

Like everyone else has said, it's so much harder now. I think part of it is complacency and part of it is our bodies adjusting. Im not having out of control cravings but I'm definitely way hungrier as time goes on.

Hey guys!!! Just checking in!!! How is everyone doing???

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App