Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Am I the only one who spends way too much time drooling over all of the clothes I hope to be able to wear one day? I'm obsessing over Modcloth tonight.

Nope! Yesterday my daughter and I spent 3 hours shopping to find her new summer clothes. She's 13 and so easy to dress and everything looks super cute on her. While it was great and we had a ton of fun, I kept thinking in the back of my mind "I can't wait until it's my turn!"

I'm about add about 100 dresses to mine... I love love love dresses, but I feel like I'm too fat to wear them (my shape makes me look very pregnant). I can't wait until my tummy is smaller and I can wear them! I may never wear pants again!

I find myself looking at cute sundresses, tank tops, and fancy dresses that I have never been able to wear due to having a weird shaped stomach that just doesn't look good in anything form fitting in any way.

I cannot wait to be able to shop for the things I really want!! I don't want to spend my life buying 'whatever fits'.

I dig getting stuff I want to wear.

I hit a weight milestone that I wanted to Celebrate.....so I ordered a pair of boots I'd been wanting.

I hit a weight milestone that I wanted to celebrate.....so I ordered a pair of boots I'd been wanting.

picture or link?

@Dub. High heeled? Thigh-high?

Edited by 2goldengirl

I hit a weight milestone that I wanted to celebrate.....so I ordered a pair of boots I'd been wanting.

picture or link?

http://www.danpostboots.com/dp2815.html#.VymyB4RrU_U

First pair of western boots I've had since I was a kid. I have no idea why I've wanted them....only that I have. I know nothing about them but was told by a hunting buddy that this brand was comfortable and fairly decent place to start. He warned me though....."Dude, you'll be buying a few pair....some for jeans, some for suits....and some shitkickers to wear for everything else".

We'll see.

LOL.

Minimal heel Calf length.

Nothing kanky.

I can't WAIT to go shopping! I just purged my bra/panties drawer and have a few new staples until surgery in August. After surgery though, I am dying to have a beautiful new lingerie drawer with pretty things.

Shoes, too! I keep hearing feet change sizes as you lose weight, but there are some awesome Coach strappy ankle boots that are gorgeous I want, and sexy long length jeans -- oh, and sexy, cute workout gear! I got a random fitness clothes catalogue, MPG -- never heard of it, have no idea how I got on their mailing list, but CUTE workout gear!

I want to be that hottie at the gym who kicks ass sweating in spin and pump class who has her act together in cute workout clothes!

Maybe it's a little weird, but the one thing I can't wait to throw away is my old winter coat!! It's not even fit to pass along to someone else as it has tears on the inside. I've had it about the last eight or nine years and it is huge and bulky.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using the BariatricPal App

@@Megall9, me, too! I have tons of clothing in sizes 10-22, all sorted by size. I can't WAIT to purge as I move down sizes and ditch my ratty old coats.

I love cleaning and organizing stuff, so anal-retentive purging for something fun like this is like Christmas to me! LOL.

Soon enough you'll be shopping with your daughter for fun stuff!

picture or link?

I hit a weight milestone that I wanted to Celebrate.....so I ordered a pair of boots I'd been wanting.

http://www.danpostboots.com/dp2815.html#.VymyB4RrU_U

First pair of western boots I've had since I was a kid. I have no idea why I've wanted them....only that I have. I know nothing about them but was told by a hunting buddy that this brand was comfortable and fairly decent place to start. He warned me though....."Dude, you'll be buying a few pair....some for jeans, some for suits....and some shitkickers to wear for everything else".

We'll see.

LOL.

Minimal heel Calf length.

Nothing kanky.

niiiiiiiiiiiice choice, I think they suit you well! a pair of such kind (but girly) are on my wish list too - planned for when I get closer to goal. I think your buddy is right...........

No Way, No Way, No Way! I have been dreaming of new clothing for such a long time and can't wait to get to the point to just HAVE to! lol. I have 3 daughters all wearing all the cuteness. One of them selling the Lularoe clothing line and have been selecting all the wants.

Just the thought of wanting to go to my closet to get dressed is a dream to come true. Enjoying my journey!!!!