Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

In need of a hug️

I'm in a lull right now with my weight. I've been at the same weight for about 9 months now. Which is fine because I'd rather be at 162 than at 245 when I started. I'm just not giving it my all and I'm just sad about it. I need to get going, but am having a hard time .

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Here is a virtual hug.

It sounds like you are doing great.

If you do want to lose more I am sure that if you put some effort into it you can be successful.

Why not make an appointment with your NUT to talk about your goals and strategies for reaching those goals and then maintaining since you are so close.

In the meantime. go back to basics and make sure you are getting in all of your Protein and fluids.

Are you exercising?

http://BariatricPal.com/index.php?/topic/351046-Embrace-the-Stall

Thank you for the hug :)

I haven't seen my NUT in almost 6 months. I have a 18 month follow up in June with both her and my surgeon.

My exercise use took a back seat. I need to make time in my daily routine, to do some form of exercise.

I have no idea why I do this to myself. Next week when I see my therapist I'm gonna ask her to help me figure it out :)

You wrote an amazing post!!!

That is so right on, straight to the point and factual!

I'm gonna read it again right now lol

Big big HUGS! I agree with making an appointment with the nutritionist... Maybe you just need a little boost. Drink the Water.. Eat the Protein.. And try just going for a nice walk...just you and your iPod... Listen to some good tunes.. It might just be the boost you need. We all struggle from time to time and that's perfectly fine.. We are human after all! You can do it! I have faith!

Sent from my A1-830 using the BariatricPal App

*big hugs* I do consider you a success already but - it sounds like you are ready to pick up the exercise and get moving again! and that is a good thing. this is quite a journey we're all on.

I feel your pain! Signed up and this is my first post! Had lapband 2007 and did awesome losing 130lbs. Gall bladder attack and removed Oct 2015 and now gained 30 lbs! Have had 3 fills and in fills due to throwing up. My Dr doesn't seem to get me right on track. Been working out but now my foot is injured! I feel so doomed! I'm fat again! I just want to give up n eat 5 gallons of ice cream!

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

Hi! I know how you're feeling! I was 246 and now 163 but I hit the wall and haven't lost anything in over 3 months. I'm feeling discourage because I work out everyday. I'm going back to Day 1 of post surgery diet then so on. Starting today! Good luck with your journey!

I have the same problem I was 227 pounds and now I am 162 I was down to 158 gained a little weight back I haven’t been able to lose any weight since the last eight months need help