Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nurse thinks I might have developed a lactose intolerance since the surgery so I'm going to cut out the chobani drinking yoghurt and see if that helps

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I'm not taking endone, haven't since I was discharged on sat. I'm surviving on neurofen and panadol. And I'm eating baby food for my meals, it's so easy, portion controlled.

I was having Soup but I found I was eating too much and it was hurting. So got onto the baby food, nurse suggested it as another patient had done it and it's just so much easier!

Alittle sore when i cough or breath deeply but suffer more from nausea at the moment but its still only just 17hrs since surgery and im still in ICU and im hoping things will settle down bit by bit. Also looking forward to getting the ward. How are you going?

Sent from my SM-G900I using the BariatricPal App

Oh it hurt to cough or breath deeply for about a week for me. I'm waiting at dietician to hopefully progress to mushy food!! I went for a walk yesterday, did about 500metres and I was out of breath. Crazy! Saw my GP last night she said that's expected after surgery. So I'm going back to walk the same lake today and see how far I get this time.

I'm only taking 1 endone at night and that's to help me sleep on my side. But tonight I'm going to try no endone and see how I go

Demon what were you on for pain from the day after surgery. Im not too bad but am learning to take little sips. I cant gulp like i used to lol. Yes walking around a lake is a great idea. Any exercise with help us.

The day after surgery Adam my surgeon had my canula with my pain meds removed so I could only have tablets

I was taking panadol, and endone

Me too, they dont want to create a whole lot of druggies lol. Im having more trouble with nausea but taking meds for it. Only one day of from surgery.

Tell me it gets better though lol.

I had one or two bouts of nausea but I managed it ok. It DEFINATELY does get better. I'm two weeks post surgery tomorrow and feeling pretty good! Just make sure you keep taking painkillers on a regular basis, that was my downfall. I'd wait till I was sore then I'd take painkillers

I ended up with a hernia being operated on too, so might have been why I was tender across my diaphragm area