Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Friday, February 5th NSV roll call!

It's Friday again! Time for your NSV from this week!

Wore a fleece jacket today that zipped beautifully and when zipped I don't look like a stuffed sausage!

What's your NSV for the week? ????????

My NSV this week was getting a TV set up in my master bathroom so I can now relax in my Jacuzzi and watch TV after my half marathon training workouts!

I tightened the inner elastic drawstring in my winter coat so I have a "waist" now. I bought this coat last winter because it had that feature. Now I'm finally using it!

I comfortably took a bath and didn't fill up the whole tub with my body for the first time in a long time. ????

Edited by reree6898

I was a packed meeting where the chairs are tight next to each other...not only did I not spill over into the other chairs like I used to, I was able to squeeze out from the rows without people having to move.

Both of these were huge for me, I used to feel I had to get there super early to get a end of the row seat, or stay seated when I wanted or needed to move until everyone else left. Not anymore!

Loving all of these NSV's!

I saw a picture of myself from behind and honestly did not even realize it was me until I noticed that it was my hair. Also I have a certain, um, sexy-time NSV that I won't share here in public but believe me when I say that there are new and fun things happening in our bedroom. :P

I have this sweater type of shirt I bought about a year ago, it has zippers on the side for decoration and they also unzip if you want them to. Just this November/December I was out of clean clothes so I put it on, and realized I had to have it unzipped so it wouldn't be so tight!!

I tried it on again this morning and I was able to zip it up (well, down) all the way! With room to spare! Even my boss said "oh hey, you have it zipped! That's great!" I had to laugh at that! ????

I'm still four months pre WLS but I'm down about 20 pounds. Not only did my partner say she noticed a weight loss but a pair of jeans that used to cut off my circulation has a little room in the waist. Also, I realized that I could actually be weighed on a regular doctor's office scale. At the upper end, of course, but every NSV helps.

sleep study was last night, endoscopy is on Monday, second appointment with nutritionist is on Thursday . . . Things are moving along.

I took my first Pilates class today and kept up with everyone else. More importantly I really liked it and I am going to go again!!

I took a yoga class! Something ive always wanted to do but felt I couldnt being 80 lbs heavier. I LOVED it and cant wait to do it again! And... I barely recognized my smaller self in the mirror!

Went out last night and my skirt was so loose! I could fit my arm into the extra space I had. At Christmas it was super tight!

Went out last night and finally had some cold enough weather to warrant wearing a jacket.

The jacket I wore was one that I was hoping to be able to wear by next year's Winter.........but I can fit into it just fine now. Very pleased with this development.

Stunned I fit into an old pair of size 10 "hippie" jeans. Woo hoo. Bring on the peasant blouse????

I went sledding with my kids and was able to hike up the hills and sled down with them. In the past, I would have just watched while my husband went with them. It's so nice to be able to participate in my life now!