Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tennessee - self pay $12,000

Nevada. Self pay - $11,500

Frankfurt, Germany $15,000 (7 day hospital stay!) Worth every penny even at twice that amount. Self pay

You posted in the plastic surgery section... Were you wanting WLS prices or plastics prices? Iwhich procedure(s)?

Ah, I was confused. Thanks Jess for pointing that out! For me, I had a breast reduction and lift done for 4500 Euro which was probably $5800USD (priceless!!!) and I am having an abdominiplasty done next month for about $5000 USD. Both of those were done here in Holland.

I had Tummy Tuck, breast lift with augmentation (never ever imagined I would need implants, I've been larger than a D cup since high school) and brachioplasty all in one surgery and it was around 23k in California (we tend to have higher prices here)

I had a breast augmentation/lift and brachioplasty and I paid $11,100 out of pocket in Michigan.

I'm scheduled for a Lower body lift, breast lift and arm lift in March. My quote is for just over $20k. I'll be having surgery in New Jersey.

I had 360 lower lift and breast lift done in Baton Rouge, LA was $20700.

Hello,

Last year I have my breast with implants (Mentor) done and a tummy tuck at Havana cuba and for $ 4,700.00 U.S. This is included all the medications, lab test and 7 days at the private international clinic Cira Garcia. I a from Canada

2 YEARS ago ,i did a complete facelift including the eyes at the same clinic and i paid $2,600.00 U.S This is included 5 days at the clinic and ll the medications and lab tests.

This year,i will get my legs and butt done and the prices is $2,600.00 U.S This is included lab test, medications, 7 days at the clinic and the transportations.

I am very satisfaited and i never had pain after my surgeries.

If you want to check the price at that clinic, just go on the web under de name Cira Garcia clinic. They have the price list. They have some great doctors.

Céline

I'm having a full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair & (large) silicone implants done on April 6th. Full self pay price is 12,450 here in Mo.

Thanks so much everyone for posting your ps cost!!!

I am only seven months out, and am happy with the results I have achieved.

Just looking forward and thinking about my future lumps and sags.

What I would like to know is how you go about selecting a surgeon.

So far I have looked on realself for doctor names, and have sifted through them to find out which docs do lower body lifts, - just don't know how to learn if they are post bariatric, or the body type. I have read the glowing reviews posted my patients on their sites - and don't know how to actually contact them.

I live far from a metropolitan center, so it would be difficult to personally visit the docs. And, I am tending to think about reducing my cost by doing out of country procedures, so how would we check out those docs?