Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any other Nov 10th Sleeves? Still feeling regret, need friends....

Also I'm having a hard time posting lol the font is white and the background is white. I'm blind posting......been reading for 2 weeks this is my first post.

My bmi is now 33 which makes me soooo happy! I am not hungry at all....bUT I'm so tired/weak I feel like I'm starving to death. Am I the only one?

Had my surgery on Nov 10th too. Not feeling too tired but have been on a stall for about a week. Coupled with tendinitis in my right foot that is hampering my ability to exercise is driving me nuts. Hope everything works out for both of us.

Well mine was Nov.11. And i too still have some regrets but it's up and down . I go from happy about losing the weight to regrets when I can't figure out when, how much, and how long to eat that won't hurt me, like getting it down, then when to stop so i won't throw it back up. Not to mention the awful acid reflux and all these d*@n bubbles. Ugh!

But then I I'm ok when I can actually get something down that tastes good and mastering the "chew every bite of food 20 times" rule. Which is really the key, I think.

Because I've always had to eat fast because it was always in the go, with timed breaks and all on my jobs.

But it will get better.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I had mine done on Nov 9th and I'm not regretting it all together but i have had a little bit of remorse as to having this done right before the Holidays.. Thanksgiving was tough and i cant imagine Christmas time.. I am getting bored of food i don't know what to eat anymore.. I'm down about 30lbs but i have been at a stall for like a week now..

I am just over 7 months out from surgery. I can tell you that it gets better. I still have my frustrations. I work out and eat right and still don't lose weight until my body is ready to let it go. That's OK. It's all a learning process. You have to figure out what your body can handle. Crawl before you walk!

I am just over 7 months out from surgery. I can tell you that it gets better. I still have my frustrations. I work out and eat right and still don't lose weight until my body is ready to let it go. That's OK. It's all a learning process. You have to figure out what your body can handle. Crawl before you walk!

Good advice. Thanks I needed that.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I am 3 weeks out today and was feeling pretty good, until I started work again. I have been just exhausted in the afternoon and had a few dizzy spells. I am taking all of my Vitamins etc. I suspect it's still our bodies recuperating from surgery and just adjusting to our new diminished food intake, while not really reducing our daily workload. I am sure I will adjust soon enough!

I wouldn't say I regret having this surgery as I have been happy with my weight loss and feel very optimistic in general about my life now. I feel like it has forced me to be more awake, accountable and engaged. I no longer feel controlled by food which is an amazing feeling. I can now focus on other things in life :) what I will admit is challenging, like I am sure it is for everyone, is because we are stepping into the big holiday season and just trying to navigate all of that while sticking to our diets and for some of us keeping our surgery a secret. I am personally feeling a bit overwhelmed right now and I must admit that even though I am so happy about the possibility of my new life and being able to do all the things I love (biking, hiking, skiing, swimmimg etc.) I am also missing the comfort I used to get from eating my favourite foods. On a daily basis, I am forced to now deal with my emotions, rather than eating them away and pushing them down with food. It's been a very sobering experience and one that I am happy to be having, but one that is also very hard.

I think we just need to hang in there, remind ourselves of why we decided to do this, and know that it will get better! :)

I was sleeved Nov 11, and have lost 6kg (12lbs). but I've been on a stall for a week, very annoying.

I have my regrets, but it's nothing that time won't heal. It's mainly just mourning foods. Or getting annoyed that my stomach is so small, but what was I expecting?

I will be happier once my losses start again. :)

@@curvybritt - I feel the exact same way! Just took me longer to say it

i measure myself every Wednesday and even though I haven't lost any weight, I've lost 14cm! i measure neck, arms, bust, waist, hips and thighs.

So that's encouraging. I'm hoping that means once i break the stall there will be a big drop in weight! :)

Thought I would pass that on for all those a little down about their stall.